94

Chapter 94: The Puppet 020

When the voice fell, Zero took a step back and fell into the sea of ​​flames. Qing Changye had no time to stop him, and he was held in place by the Zerg's ability. By the time he was able to move, there was no sign of Zero in the golden and red flames. He clenched his hands tightly, and the sea of ​​flames under his feet was reflected in the youth's dark pupils. Just when he was motionless, a seductive voice like a sea monster rang in his ears.

"What are you looking at?"

The scene on the side changed from the flame hell to the beach and the ocean. The time in the illusion seemed to be night, a round of thin and curved silver moon hung above the head, sparks rolled when the bonfire jumped, through the flickering Huoguang saw a pair of green eyes, Chi Wang stared at him intently, before Qing Changye could speak, the other party continued: "Help me." "...?" Before he had time to

listen

to Chi Wang's words, the scene changed, Thousands of images whizzed by before his eyes, and it was a terrible experience for too many memories to flood into his mind in an instant. Not only could he not analyze these images, but he also felt a splitting headache. Qing Changye knelt down and pressed his temple. Both Lance and Anya once said that the other party has an aura similar to their own, not only Lance, but also Zero and Miller. Except for Lance, he saw Chi Wang when the other three died. If this common point is excluded, From the perspective of "seeing the pool" alone, he also saw the Siren and Edwin when they died. The timing of Chi Wang's appearance was too coincidental, coupled with the fact that the other party had a similar appearance to Lance and a voice similar to that of a mermaid... Qing Changye frowned.

Memories came too much and too fast, and he basically didn't see anything clearly. Qing Changye didn't have time to clear his mind. He looked around, and the flames caused by Zero had become more and more intense, and they were still spreading. His communicator had long since disappeared, remembering Ling's last instruction, Qing Changye stood up and ran forward along the narrow path in front of him. He didn't observe the environment before because of the interference of the Zerg Emperor, but after a closer look, he found that this was the abyss where Lance had devoured the low-level Zerg. Thinking about it in another way, if he is Lance and knows Zero's plan, the most likely place to go after his companion is taken away by the bug king should be... the

nest.

Bugs like to enjoy their prey in a familiar environment, and the nest is the first choice. To some extent, Zero is the king of bugs, and Lance is likely to go to Zero's nest. Moreover, the abyss he was in was not far from Zero's nest, and he had time to leave if he guessed wrong. After Qing Changye made his decision, he ran quickly to the lair where he was once imprisoned. His memory is very good. He used an electronic map when he left last time. This time he can go back directly from his memory. Before entering the lair, he saw a figure, who was wearing a white uniform with the federal logo, Qing Changye heaved a sigh of relief, he took a step forward, but was stunned by the woman's cat-like laughter.

"Long time no see," the executive officer who he mistook for Lance's officers and soldiers turned his head, and Qing Changye noticed the executive bureau logo on the latter's uniform with a sword surrounded by stars and moon. The woman with blond curly hair was also wearing a uniform. Her curly figure and jaw-dropping long legs made the uniform look extra alluring. The female executive held a gun in her hand, and she smiled meaningfully at Qing Changye: "The last time we met was outside, it was too dark, and I didn't see Xiao Ye clearly." "

Natasha." What are you afraid of? What's the matter, meeting a crazy woman at this time is unlucky enough.

"Why does Xiaoye look reluctant?" The figure of the woman was like a ghost, although they were separated by three or four meters, Natasha suddenly came to Qing Changye and stroked his face. Her breath was ambiguous and warm, with a hint of intoxicating tobacco smell: "Become more handsome."