4

Chapter 4 Mermaid 003

After talking to the mermaid for a while to make it happy, Qing Changye left from the basement. He made sure that he didn't leave any traces here. After locking the door of the basement, he went back to his own way, avoiding those bounty hunters. Room. The sky was getting brighter, he checked the bedroom, and after confirming that it was safe and sound, he fell on the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

The starship is getting closer and closer to the Mermaid galaxy, and after a day or two, they will be unable to receive external signals due to the influence of the wormhole and the surrounding cosmic matter. Noticing that the attitudes of the hunters around him were becoming more and more strange, Qing Changye pretended to be casual while having dinner with Alan.

"You seem to be very busy recently," he cut the steak, "Are you okay?"

"He died again," Captain Allen rubbed his temple with a headache, "Last night, he died next to your room."

Qing Long Ye stopped moving.

"Don't worry," Seeing that he didn't speak, Allen comforted him: "Maybe some people will say bad things, and I can't control everyone's mouths, but I really trust you, and they dare not do anything."

" How did he die?"

"I'm not sure yet, it looks like a sudden death, and there is no obvious injury on my body."

Sudden death, no scars.

Qing Changye responded, he hesitated for a moment, and then looked at Allen as if he was slightly sorry: "If... if you don't mind the trouble, how about I lay the floor in your room?" Once a crack occurs, no matter how deep the relationship is

, There will be a gap, not to mention that Allen has worked with these bounty hunters for ten years, and the thoughts of his companions will more or less affect his judgment. Rather than waiting for Allen to completely doubt himself, it is better for him to nip the crisis first. He died in the embryonic stage, and he wasn't sure that the mermaid wouldn't kill him, so it was safer to be with Allen. The captain in front of him nodded hurriedly after being surprised, and Qing Changye took the opportunity to ask to see the mermaid again.

The starship arrived around the mermaid galaxy, and the mermaid used to guide the way was not as important as it was at first. Alan couldn't be with him to deal with matters large and small. After asking for Qing Changye's fingerprints to record the door password, Alan went Handed him the key. Before going to visit the mermaid, he asked for more than a dozen fresh and plump deep-water jellyfish from A and Natasha. After the ambiguous night last time, he had not seen it for several days, the same as the previous few times. Similarly, the mermaid sensed Qing Changye's aura the moment he opened the door, the difference was that this time it shrank in the water tank and didn't seem to want to talk to him.

Realizing that it had become emotional due to his estrangement in the past few days, Qing Changye's eyes were stained with a smile.

"Hi?"

The mermaid didn't look at him.

"I brought you this," he seemed unaware of its strangeness, instead he walked towards the other party with a natural attitude. There was a light pink jellyfish in the transparent cellophane bag in Qing Changye's hand. He showed the mermaid that he deliberately let the jellyfish bite A small wound: "In order to catch them, my hand was stung." "

..."

Half a minute later, the mermaid finally swam over, snatched the cellophane bag, poured the jellyfish into the water tank, and then let out a burst of noise. The voice is eerily beautiful.