51-53

Chapter 51 - King 008

When he returned to Madeleine, Vera came to ask about his situation. The eldest lady didn't know what Dolan's disease was at all, and it sounded nice to hear her muttering a name, Qing Changye couldn't help but smile. Vera was considered the first noble girl he regarded as a friend. He had met several girls from noble families in the past. Vera was proud, but she was more straightforward than ordinary girls. After knowing that he and Edwin had established a relationship, Vera completely treated Qing Changye as a friend when they got along. The students sitting around asked him about his situation one after another. If he really wanted to say how long did it take for his relationship with these students to improve, it would probably be after he got acquainted with Vera.

The graduation season of Madeleine College is at the turn of cold winter and cold spring. The first principal chose this unusual time as the graduation day, in order to imply to the students that there is hope after the winter is over. Qing Changye fell into a coma in class more than once in the past month or so, and even Vera, who was not very careful, noticed something was wrong, but Edwin never said that he should suspend school. On the graduation day, Qing Changye gave a graduation speech as a grade representative. His grades in all subjects have always been very good. Except for mechanics, he almost got full marks in other subjects. The black-haired, black-eyed young man on the podium is wearing a blue academic uniform, and the red line on the pure white collar complements his bright red lips. He speaks neither fast nor slow, and his voice is faint, but everyone present can hear. Qing Changye didn't read the manuscript. The graduates in the audience stared at him intently, while the juniors in the lower grades stood from a distance and looked at the senior who was rumored to have a special relationship with Wang. He looks as good as a painting.

At the end of Qing Changye's speech, Vera screamed, and the dancing girls standing behind her pushed the group leader to the side of the podium. When Qing Changye was about to step off the stage, Vera suddenly rushed up and gave him a hug. The girl's fragrant and warm body fragrance passed over the tip of his nose. Vera kissed Qing Changye on the face. Added a gorgeous lip print. Countless people screamed in the audience, the unscrupulous cheers almost drowned them, Qing Changye saw all the girls in the dance troupe frantically pressing the shutter. Obviously it was well prepared.

"If there is a next life," Vera hummed in his ear, "I will be the most powerful supernatural being, beat the idiot king away and be with you." "...Okay."

Qing Changye smiled and hugged Her: "Happy graduation."

At that moment, looking at Vera's young and beautiful face, high heels and long legs under the bachelor's uniform, Qing Changye suddenly understood why Edwin insisted on letting him graduate. In Wang's eyes, he is just an ordinary eighteen-year-old student, and he hopes that he will have this precious life experience. The first person took off his bachelor's hat and threw it on the stage, followed by countless blue hats, and the laughter of the boys was mixed in the carnival.

"Miss Willa is the most beautiful!"

"Miss Willa lacks a boyfriend! Let me comfort your wounded heart!" "

They are really energetic young people," Madelin's principal looked at the chaotic scene in the distance with a smile, Next to him stood the most core figures of the entire Federation. Edwin and the principal are old acquaintances. He also studied in Madelin in the past, but unlike Qing Changye and most of the students, Wang had to work and study in school to barely make up for tuition. His mother strangled the previous ruler of the Federation, and the Cardinal would judge them as heretics. Contrary to Qing Changye, Edwin's other subjects are not very good, but mechanics is so good that Principal Madelin made an exception to take in this genius: "Isn't that your little boyfriend, don't you mind?" "Why?