9

Chapter 9 Mermaid 008

In the early hours of the second day, another bounty hunter died in his room. Excluding the humans disguised as mermaids, there were only four hunters left alive. Next to the deceased, there was an LCD screen like the previous two times, with a malicious reminder left on it.

【Your chances are running out. ]

Indeed, the situation will become more and more unfavorable if this continues. Qing Changye pressed his curled fingers to his lips, black hair covering his eyebrows. Everything that happened yesterday flashed in his mind. The strangest thing was the Siren's actions. It appeared on the coast thousands of miles away, but no one in the starship was missing. It is impossible for the mermaid he met to coexist with the hunter disguised as a mermaid appearing in the starship. The real mermaid should have come to the coast to save him, so the hunters who stayed on the starship may have been deceived by the mermaid for some reason, such as Hypnosis? The mermaid 's

heavenly singing is indeed hypnotic, but such a large-scale hallucination...

"What are you thinking?"

Changye looked at him, and the latter turned his head embarrassedly under the quiet gaze of the young man: "I'm sorry about that incident yesterday." After a long while

without a response, the expression on the doctor's face became more and more embarrassing, and Qing Changye withdrew his gaze casually Said: "Is there anything else?"

"The criminal Wang wanted a few days ago, is it you?" Before he could answer, the doctor continued: "Black hair and black eyes are very rare, the gender is the same, and the age is not much different. No intention Offend... Although your strength is not weak, you are not strong enough to escape from the imperial capital alone, I guess you have a few great accomplices?" Qing Changye motioned

him to continue.

"After entering the Mermaid Galaxy, we had no signal and almost lost contact with the outside world, but I accidentally discovered yesterday," the doctor pointed to the two-hundred-year-old starship docked outside the window: "The mobile phone near that starship There is a signal, you can try to contact them."

After dinner, Qing Changye avoided everyone and boarded the starship belonging to the federal military. Consistent with what the doctor said, there was indeed a weak signal here, but it was intermittent. He walked all the way in the direction of the stronger signal. The ship's cabin, at the bottom of the ship's cabin, Qing Changye saw a simple generator, and a skeleton with only white bones sitting tightly next to the generator, the closer it was to them, the stronger the signal. He once heard A say that the death of a person does not necessarily mean the death of supernatural powers. After some people die, his supernatural powers are instead transformed into remnants attached to bones or objects due to his obsessions during his lifetime. This is probably the case with the skeleton in front of him. If he guessed right, Skeleton should have been a person with special abilities before he was alive. He was in charge of using his abilities to keep in touch with the federal military on the starship. Because he was unwilling to die here, his abilities were still functioning after his death.

Qing Changye turned on the communicator.

"Hello, this is the Genius Center. Super Brain A is here to serve you. Would you like orange juice, coffee, or Coca-Cola?" "

Mom," Qing Changye said straight in after not hearing A's voice for nearly ten days, "Help." "

Yeah ." ?" A stopped the meaningless joke: "What's wrong with the little goblin?"

He briefly explained his situation, and I have to say that A is a guy with a quick mind. After the encounter, he thought for a moment and said, "Instead of looking for the mermaid yourself, let it tell you the truth. Do you know 'witch'?"