102

Chapter 102: Chi Wang 009

"Okay." Qing Changye responded. Seeing the person in front of him for a moment, he smiled and continued: "But you are so weak now..." He bent down and slid his hand along the man's shoulder line: "Let me work hard." Chi Wang also laughed:

" Xiao Ye has changed. I would have been embarrassed before."

"Thank you." Qing Changye stepped back, making sure that Chi Wang was in good spirits, and put away his jokes and pressed the calling bell beside the bed: "It feels like many years have passed I almost forgot your face."

"Isn't Wang the same as me?"

"It's a little different." After ringing the bell, Beth quickly arrived at the ward, and she smiled in surprise when she saw Chi Wang, who was sober Smiling, and briefly inspecting the latter, Beth blinked at Qing Changye: "It seems that you will leave here soon. I bet half of the little girls will be heartbroken." "Including you?

"

"Of course," Beth's red lips fluttered, inexplicably, her appearance made Qing Changye feel as if she saw Natasha. Since they arrived at the hospital, Beth has taken over him and Chi Wang. It is not impossible that Chi Wang was influenced by Beth to create characters without knowing it. She was as bright as the sun when she smiled, and Beth winked jokingly: "I love you the most, my little oriental sweetheart." They left

this private hospital in California after a week of observation in the hospital , The total treatment time before and after was almost three months. Chi Wang took half a year off at first, and even if he recovered from his illness, he had no intention of going back to typing on the keyboard. People all over the world use the social network he wrote every day. In some war-ridden Middle Eastern countries, it is a miracle that many children who do not understand English at all are also using those pages. What Qing Changye cares most about is the strong medicine that Chi Wang accidentally took at the beginning, which shows that someone knows about his condition, and the other party has tried to use some vicious means to interfere with Chi Wang's life. After playing a game one night, Qing Changye said, "I'm a little worried about you. Do many people know that you have schizophrenia?"

"Huh?" Chi Wang held the handle and looked over: "Not many, the doctors I have been in contact with in the past few years have all signed non-disclosure agreements. However, I had an illness when I was in college, and if someone is willing to investigate, it may be found out. "

"That medicine?"

"I don't know," Chi Wang shook his head, and then he chuckled again: "It's useless to worry, besides, I'm basically stable now. If there is any movement in the future, just check it again. Compared with this... "He put down the handle, walked over a few steps, and stretched out his hand to caress Shangqing Changye's face. The man's green eyes flashed a dark light, and his voice was deliberately lowered. The original clear tone was very bewitching: "In reality I haven't touched you yet, can you--"

"No."

"Can't hear you," Chi Wang brazenly leaned over: "Let's have a chat first, and then do something shameful, tonight The activity was decided so easily."

The man's hand stretched from the hem of the T-shirt all the way to the white and flexible waist of the man in front of him, Qing Changye didn't pay much attention at first, Chi Wang was used to being sluggish, he thought the other party was noisy as usual Just for fun, and they're still in the living room now. Qing Changye didn't realize something was wrong until the other party pressed his leg and began to pull his pants on the living room carpet.