100

Chapter 100 Puppet 026

It was a completely one-sided massacre, and the remaining nine cardinals had no power to resist before Wang's absolute power. Lydia shot first. The wind blade cut the throats of several cardinals. As the only A-level power user among them, Joseph blocked Lydia's attack with water power. The pain in the back of his heart made him startled involuntarily. When he lowered his head, the gleaming sharp blade of the dagger just pierced his chest. He was held by the wrist. At the end of his memory, he saw those eyes as deep as a pool of water. The large amount of time lost in a moment caused his life characteristics to drop rapidly, and at this moment, the dagger was pulled out of his chest.

"Wow." Looking at the scene of blood splattering in front of her, Lydia whistled: "I thought you weren't angry. Are you so vengeful?"

Qing Changye didn't speak, he smiled. Lance and Lydia took out all the cardinals in the time he killed Joseph. Except for Rose who blew himself up to death, he noticed that they deliberately kept the complete head of the Cardinal. Presumably Lance wanted to confirm his identity when it was announced to the outside world. Lydia's heels twirled on the ground. Although she didn't show any extra expressions, everyone could see that she was very relaxed now, as if all the burden had been completely lifted. Just as she was about to speak, Lance's communicator rang and he turned on the speaker.

"Your Majesty, everything is going well, and it's almost done." Joey's voice was a little fuzzy, and there was a faint sound of gunfire from his end: "How is your side?" "They're all dead." Lance

Emerald His eyes looked at the bloody heads on the ground. These big figures who once manipulated the entire federation died in a dishonorable way, which is really inconsistent with their noble status: "Hurry up and deal with the rest, and let the crisis public relations prepare the speech. The reporter's camera was turned on after I left, and the news agency has a tomorrow." The headlines in the morning, should they pay me for my labor?"

"Of course." Joey smiled and said, "Congratulations first, Your Majesty."

Hearing that everything went well, Lydia breathed a sigh of relief. She stretched, the last trace of tension unraveling in her eyes. After hanging up the communication, Lance pressed the instrument panel next to the bed a few times, the bed moved to the side, and a secret passage appeared in front of him, Lydia nodded to them: "I will stay here until the reporter comes, Lance Let's go first, Qingchangye, you--"

"He's with me."

"Hey?" The woman in a nurse's uniform opened her eyes wide: "Wouldn't it be better for him to stay, after all, what you said to the outside world was that you would unite with His Majesty's old department to eradicate the cardinal. Qing Changyezai's words It's more convincing."

"That's right," Lance said, "You stay to deal with the reporter, and he will follow me."

Lydia endured it, and her good self-cultivation allowed her to hold back the swearing that came to her lips . She really wants to say that you don't want him to be exposed in front of the camera, so just be more tactful. Being so straightforward makes me feel like a beating. On the contrary, Qing Changye was embarrassed to say trouble. Lydia took out only a piece of gum in the end, and she chewed while watching them leave through the secret passage. Lance showed her the stereoscopic projection image of the palace when she first drew up the plan. If she remembered correctly, going out from this secret passage should be... It was early

February, and the thin ice of the Taibo River had not yet melted. The colorful shadows of the stars and street lamps are reflected on the frozen river, and the mooring in the winter night is still dreamlike. After he and Lance came out of the secret passage, they walked to the bank of the long river. It's only around eleven o'clock now, and the atmosphere in the bar on both sides of the strait is just right, and you can occasionally notice the colored lights and music inside when you pass by. On the way, Lance received another communication, and he was completely relieved after hearing the situation reported there. This time is mostly drunken couples, the girl opposite them slaps the boy, the girl smashes the small bag full of cosmetics at her boyfriend, and the sound of the small objects crackling when they fall out. After a while, the two of them kissed like glue again. Qing Changye watched with great interest, and Lance suddenly said, "I often came to the Taibo River when I was a child."