28

Chapter 28 Witch 005

There are only two lies so far, and he can't say for sure what will happen in the future. Qing Changye lowered his eyes, but the witch raised his jaw at this moment.

"Johnny said I don't care about anything. He is wrong, at least I am not willing to kill you. You may not know that there are two lock hearts on Meigu's body, one is born inside, and the other can grow anywhere on the body .If you unlock the heart lock, you can truly appreciate the fun that this kind of physique gives you." That delicate and charming face came closer, Anya whispered softly: "I thought the lock on your body would definitely be unlocked when we meet again. It's gone, I didn't expect no one to touch it, that's okay."

The red mist rising from the bottom of the feet enveloped Qing Changye, and the witch's fingers were slender and long. He grabbed Qing Changye's hair, and the black hair was icy and cold , like running water slipping through his fingertips: "I'd be happy to help you break the lock."

This was the first time he heard the saying of the lock heart. When A checked his physique for him, A didn't even know what those messy images represented, or it was Natasha who told the truth that Qingchangye was a charming bone. Compared with the academic field that A is good at, there are more rumors about obsequious bones among the people. Witches roam the universe all year round. It is natural to know these. Without thinking about it, you can guess that broken locks in Anya's mouth are not a good thing, Qing Changye looked up at him: "Can I refuse." "Do

you think you can?" Anya asked back. He smiled: "The lock heart usually grows in a fragile place. Except for the little butt, where is Qingqing the most sensitive?"

Anya's fingers pinched his chest, and Qing Changye turned his head expressionlessly. The witch's blood-red nails and The white skin and pink fruit are really seductive, Anya kissed him: "Hands, arms, legs, waist..." Anya's pale arms wrapped around Qing Changye's neck: "I hope it's here, the princess slept all night with peas bed, her neck is the first to feel the pain."

He pressed the back of his neck like the owner is stroking a pet, but the young man struggled like crazy, and the whole interrogation room was filled with the sound of chains hitting: "No...no ...! Don't touch it!"

"What's the matter? Qingqing," Anya whispered maliciously in his ear, "Just touch my neck, don't kick me with your legs." "

Pea... it's the waist that hurts."

"Really?" Anya didn't care, and he even pinched his neck: "I know my princess is sensitive."

Qing Changye's eyes were in a trance, and he almost fainted. Anya pressed hard on the back of his neck, and Qing Changye shuddered, his black eyes widened: "First sentence, the day you met me, you lied to me that you would come to see me every day." An Ya's fingertip suddenly had a small The ring, that thin ring has a cold luster unique to metal, and you don't need to think about how strong it is. Anya put the ring on Qing Changye's lips: "Guess, where is this used?" "

You Want to wear it around my neck?"

"Tie another rope, and I'll hold the other end."

Thinking of the jokes of the two guards outside the door, Qing Changye rarely regretted his impulse. His face turned pale: "Do you really like SM?" "Not before," Anya smiled at

him, "I have since today."

Wrist struggled desperately. The chains pulled him to the wall earlier, which meant that these chains could slide. Seeing that the chains couldn't be removed, Qing Changye simply pulled his arms out forcefully. People with supernatural abilities generally have excellent physical fitness. Pulling loosely, Qing Changye took out the dagger from the space ring, the point of the dagger was facing the lock, he quickly opened the lock, Qing Changye threw off the lock, and before he could take two steps, the rose vine growing on the ground knocked him Ankle tightly bound. A large number of vines gushed out from the ground in all directions. Rose vines covered with thorns wrapped around the young man's white body. The thorns pierced the skin, blood flowed down his body, and he was dragged to the ground forcefully. Anya lowered her head, he watched the young man's body swaying, and the delicate red in the snow-white was being sucked in little by little: "The second sentence, our future will always meet." He pressed Qing Changye's neck with one hand, and the other Catching the young man's buried face with one hand, the witch's long black hair hung down on Qing Changye's body: "The third sentence, you like me too."