13

Chapter 13 Mermaid 012

The cracks were quietly torn open on his side, and Natasha handed Qing Changye what he wanted, the folding gun and the poisonous spray. After thanking him, Qing Changye turned off the lights and walked to the captain's room. At the beginning, he found the survivor's notes there. Judging from the near-consciousness of the other party's writing at the end, the survivor should have lost the ability to move around. The most likely opportunity to leave appeared near the captain's room. He just pushed it away. At the door of the room, the mermaid lying on the outside of the glass smiled at him, with red eyes like the first poppies blooming after the rain.

【Where do you want to go? 】

Even though it is obstructed by bulletproof glass, because it does not rely on sound waves to transmit sound, every word it speaks is clear. Qing Changye walked towards the mermaid lying outside the glass step by step, the sea water dripped down from its long pale hair, the collarbone the color of a white rose, the broad chest and waist, there were still drops of water on its fingers, the mermaid under the moon Lively and fragrant like a magical picture book. Through a layer of glass, Qing Changye's five fingers stuck to Siren's.

"Leave."

He said slowly on purpose, making sure the mermaid could see his mouth clearly.

After the siren was slightly stunned, it patted the glass with its claws. A trace of surprise flashed in its eyes, and then it was angry and elusive. The bulletproof glass showed tiny cracks under the blow of the mermaid, and it was obvious that it would break it sooner or later. Qing Changye pressed the nozzle of the spray.

"Very poisonous," he motioned the siren to look at the purple mist sprayed by him: "If you touch it, you will die." I

always feel cheap.

The siren ignored him, but insisted on slapping the glass hard. To Qing Changye's surprise, the mermaid in the sea seemed to want to come up. The siren-like singing gradually became denser. Judging from the volume, more and more mermaids climbed up. The starship, the siren was also aware of this, it turned sideways, and growled threateningly at the same kind below.

The door of the captain's room was suddenly slapped open with a claw, and the eyes of the blue mermaid with fishtails were bloodthirsty. Qing Changye shot at its head, and the moment its brain exploded, the mermaid rushed to him On the body, Qing Changye had no choice but to take another shot in the blue-tailed mermaid's chest, and he was almost bitten by the opponent. Seeing this, the siren slapped the glass even more anxiously, and blood dripped down its pale fingers.

[A Ye! ] The siren said anxiously: [When the last quarter moon appears, it is the spawning season for mermaids. On this day, all mermaids will desperately look for a place where they can lay eggs. I can't stop them——] "Well

, So my stomach will explode?"

[No, they will kill you, cut you in half, and lay as many eggs as possible on the corpse. ]

Qing Changye casually asked: "Is there a solution?"

[Mate with me in front of them,] the siren's hand squeezed in through the narrow glass crack, its flesh was scraped bloody, but the mermaid Don't care: [I am the next patriarch, they are not qualified to touch my partner. 】

Another mermaid crawled into the captain's cabin while the siren was speaking. When Qing Changye shot and attacked it, the siren broke the glass and fell to the ground. The poison given by Natasha was very effective, and the injured finger of the mermaid quickly turned black and purple, and Qing Changye pointed the gun at the siren.