End

Chapter 103 Finale

After summer, Qing Changye's life gradually returned to the right track. Chi Wang originally wanted to travel around in the name of sick leave, but his friends who share shares with him repeatedly urged Chi Wang to go back to work. The long-term absence of the CEO of a global boss company will not only affect the stock price, but also affect the atmosphere within the company. In addition, it is not convenient for Qing Changye to be absent from work for too long. After weighing it, Chi Wang plans to pretend to be sick and ask for leave in September.

"The visa should be available at that time." Chi Wang said: "I have never been to some small countries in Europe. From this line, you can pass through Russia and Thailand...and finally you can go to your home." "?

"

" Your country is so big," Chi Wang smiled and clicked on the electronic map: "There are so many states." "

It's not called a state," Qing Changye corrected him: "We are called a province."

"I want to go here," Chi Wang His hand landed on the location of Tibet: "The TV station has made many documentaries about this place, and my grandmother also said it is beautiful here."

Chi Wang's grandmother is a virtuous and beautiful Chinese woman, and the part of him that belongs to Asian blood is inherited from her. Qing Changye replied that even if he didn't want to, Chi Wang would find various reasons to drag him along in the end, and he was getting more and more used to getting along with Chi Wang now, and the other party had integrated into his life like air. The summer sun in California is bright and dazzling, the scent of freshly squeezed juice and the long legs of the girls constitute a lingering scenery. Qing Changye was buying coffee at the window when Beth called. The girl at the cash register gradually frowned as she watched the beautiful Asian young man in front of her. There was still a long line of customers standing behind him. Although she couldn't bear it, the girl urged softly, "Sir, what do you need?" He ordered absent-mindedly

. Shan, Beth is still talking on the other end of the phone. The woman's voice made him feel chills in the hot summer.

"There are some things I don't know whether I should tell you. It's horrible, and it's not in line with my professional requirements to tell you, but I don't want to deceive you." Beth said: "I saw Mr. Chi's case by chance a week ago, It shows that his medical history has reached 23 years, which is basically the same as his age. The treatment report records in detail the treatment that Mr. Chi and you completed together. The situation has stabilized and one of the personalities has gained physical and mental dominance. The wording here does not make sense, it uses 'a personality' rather than 'principal personality'." "You mean..."

"

Yes "Beth said: "The following text proves my guess. Mr. Chi has a medical history of 23 years. It stands to reason that this kind of split personality that has been suffered since childhood cannot be manifested in adulthood. Then A report said that Mr. Chi's main personality had disappeared before the treatment started."

"..."

"He is a sub-personality now," Beth heard Qing Changye's silence, but she had to continue go on. She was afraid that once she stopped she would never dare to speak again. The five fingers of the woman holding the mobile phone trembled slightly. She also wondered whether she should tell Qing Changye about this kind of thing. She hesitated for a whole week. Finally, conscience and some inexplicable emotions overcame the hesitation. His voice seemed credible: "The reason why Mr. Chi's condition worsened this time is because he accidentally took a strong drug that stimulates the spirit. This kind of medicine is hard to get, and not many people know about his condition. You must have investigated it, maybe I suspected it was an acquaintance who committed the crime..."