12

Chapter 12 Mermaid 011

The siren cut Qing Changye's flesh with his fingers, and the smell of blood filled the narrow space. The mermaid's contact would always bring dreamlike pleasure, even if it was hurting him. The blood that rolled out soaked the dark green seaweed, and the siren could sever the tendon of his right hand just a little bit, making him a cripple.

"You once promised me," Qing Changye said suddenly, "After your game is over, we will play another game." [

Huh? 】

The mermaid stopped moving, and looked at the imprisoned prey with clear water-red eyes.

"Let's make a bet," Qing Changye had sporadic smiles on his lips, his voice seemed to have magic power in the empty and silent room: "You can tie me up and lock me up, but you can't hurt me, If I can finally leave the Mermaid Galaxy, when we meet again, cut out your eyeballs and give them to me."

The siren froze in place.

"If I lose, I will say all the oaths you want to hear in front of the magic stone," he held the siren's five fingers with the cut hand: "It's fair, isn't it?" [No

, 】The siren murmured: 【This is not fair, this is really...】It lowered its head: 【You are so bad, Aye, you know that I cannot refuse. 】

"Yes?"

【I promise you. 】The mermaid's hands caressed Hua Nen's shoulders: 【But you have to say in front of the magic stone that you are my nest, you will always belong to me, and you will not go anywhere except by my side. ]

"You can say something more evil," Qing Changye kissed the ear of the kissing mermaid, and he bewitched it: "You sometimes surprise me with your simplicity. If I were you, I would make you promise to be my cute forever soft, lascivious little wife."

It is undoubtedly a pleasure to see a beauty blushing, and Qing Changye took the time to appreciate the spring cherry-like color on the mermaid's pale cheeks. Its breathing began to be rapid, and it knew what the siren would do without even thinking about it. It would press him on the bed and fuck him hard, but it didn't matter, teasing the siren has become a rare fun these days, Qing Changye licked his lips . At least his hands and feet were saved, and then he had to find a way to get to the starship with the signal as much as possible. A and Natasha could provide him with the necessary help. For this, he had to give the Sirens some sweetness. For example, the verbal stimuli just now, or some more indulging...

It is not difficult to incubate mermaid eggs, and it is not disgusting. When those smooth white beads grow to a certain size, the siren will allow him to expel the eggs , so he never saw the scene where the little fish came out of their shells. Before they came out, the siren threw all the hatched white beads into the sea. When he asked, the siren always said that he didn't want them to see his face.

[Mermaids, like bugs, have an Oedipus complex.] The siren's exquisite face rarely shows a hint of disgust: [It's okay not to be able to see it. After seeing it, the larvae will crazily love the creature that makes them feel warm when they first see it. , the larva resents all those who try to separate it from the mother. ]

It sounds like the child has been sick since childhood.

To his surprise, the Siren also knew about the Zerg, and so far no human being has learned to discover that the Zerg has a chick complex. Qing Changye smiled and said, "You were the same when you were young?"

[No, I'm glad I didn't see anything when I opened my eyes. 】The Siren shook his head: 【It's time for you to lay eggs, Ah Ye. 】

"Untie my hands and feet," Qing Changye paused, "I will turn my back to you and walk out on my knees."