67-70

Chapter 67 The King 013

The arraignment day for felons is the third Sunday in July. The pink acacia in the imperial capital blooms in the deep fence. According to the law, if the then federal king was unable to handle official duties, all the rights owned by the king would be handed over to the thirteen cardinals. In view of the extreme viciousness of the criminals being interrogated, the cardinal will set the interrogation site at the Palace of Mirrors, which symbolizes the judgment of the gods. With the help of A, Miller pretended to be the new secretary of a cardinal. Since the cardinal was slow in doing things, the criminal was being brought up when he entered the arena, and Eudemons couldn't help looking at the figure in the center of the arena. The entire Palace of Mirrors has a circular structure, and the judgment platform is set up on the lowest floor, so criminals can feel the eyes of all directions falling on them. This kind of structure imitating the Colosseum can undoubtedly exert great psychological pressure on people.

"Qing Chang Ye," the judge broke the silence: "Do you admit your crime?"

The black-haired, black-eyed young man remained expressionless, and his fair face was reflected on the floating screen. If it weren't for the bloody corpse of the king, no one would believe that such a beauty was the chief culprit who killed the king. His hands and feet are tied with high-density metal forged chains. Even a strong man with such a heavy shackle will bow his knees, but Qing Changye's spine is very straight. Only his neck hangs slightly. Like a deer being targeted by wolves.

He didn't speak.

The eyes of many people at the scene changed after seeing the appearance of the criminal. She was really a beautiful woman with outstanding color, and it was said that she would have been the prospective princess of the Federation. The two cardinals closest to the judgment stand exchanged glances, and they saw regret in each other's eyes. Edwin won the hearts of the people far more than they imagined. The little bastard went from the imperial capital all the way to the battlefield, and finally climbed to the throne paved with thorns step by step. Complaints from the outside world almost broke through the door of the Cardinal Council, and countless people demanded that the murderer who killed the king be executed. The trial was just a formality. Unless the king came back from the dead, no one would be able to save the young man in today's trial.

"Qing Chang Ye," the judge asked again, "do you admit that you killed a hero, a soldier, or a ruler of a country?"

Miller opened his mouth. If nothing else, the person who should have stood in that position was him. From a distance, he could feel an unspeakable sight. Miller turned his head slightly. Across the crowd, he saw a beautiful woman with golden curly hair. It is very eye-catching for a woman to appear in such a place, not to mention that she is so beautiful. Natasha's sapphire blue eyes looked at him without blinking.

take him away.

He recognized her mouth shape.

Obviously Natasha understood why he was here, and she had no intention of stopping him. He knew that they were companions before, and A also said that someone in the Cardinal Council deliberately delayed the trial. No one except Lanyue has that ability, and no one cares about Qing Changye's life as much as she does. She was buying them time.

This is really a strange thing, obviously she was the one who betrayed Qing Changye first, but she was the one who extended a helping hand again and again, Miller looked away. He really couldn't understand the girls' minds.

"I admit it." Qing Changye finally responded.

"You killed His Majesty," the judge continued: "The autopsy results show that a sharp object pierced his chest in an instant, and your power level is much lower than that of Your Majesty. Does this mean that you have accomplices?" "No accomplices,