Artistic Life [10.10]

Chapter 137

www.isotls.com

Su Mo laid in the hospital for a dozen or so days, unable to even attend his grandmother's funeral. Apart from his mom, who found time to visit him twice, nobody else came to visit him.

Once he was finally discharged from the hospital, his dad told him to come back. Although Su Mo knew there was no way his dad could cool down his temper so quickly and knew that he would definitely be beaten again if he returned home, he couldn't not go. Otherwise, his dad would be even more furious and might really disown him as his son.

"Dad." Su Mo stood at the door to his study, timidly looking at his dad's face.

"Enter." Father Su's face was unreadable as he called Su Mo in expressionlessly.

Su Mo saw how his own blood-related father didn't seem angry and walked in with his hand over his heart. He wasn't purposely trying to act pitiful, it just actually really hurt. Although he could already leave the hospital, his wounds weren't completely healed. It was just enough to recuperate at home. If his dad wasn't that angry, he wanted to stay at home to recuperate. After all, there was no way he could see anyone now. Staying at home would be much more convenient than staying at his rented apartment.

"Sigh this." Father Su threw a document in front of Su Mo with a pen, telling him to sign.

Su Mo was a bit lost, not knowing what his father wanted him to sign. When he looked at the document and saw the first word, he froze in shock. This was a contract to renounce the shares of the company he would inherit.

"Dad..." Su Mo looked at his father, not knowing what to do. "Are you really going to disown me?"

"That's right." Father Su said solemnly, "After you sign this contract, I'm going to take justice and sever our parent child relationship."

"No! Dad!" Su Mo immediately kneeled down, frantically saying, "Please don't disown me! I'm begging you!"

Su Mo pushed away the document. He couldn't sign it. If he signed it, he would truly have nothing. He would rather have his father beat him up again and again until he cooled down his temper. He truly didn't want their family relations to be severed.

Father Su's face was ashen as he pointed at Su Mo, "You brought this upon yourself. Right now, our family can't even do business anymore. If we don't sever relations, our whole family would starve to death! If you still have the least bit of conscience, hurry up and sign it and apologize to the public, saying you already have no ties to this family!"

"Dad, you can't do that! I'm also your son. Are you really that ruthless as to give up on me?" Su Mo sobbed as he begged, "Please don't sever our relationship! I'm begging you, please!"

"You even killed your grandmother and you still have the shame to beg me? Just that makes me unable to forgive you for a lifetime!" Just thinking of how his own son infuriated his mother to death made Father Su want to beat him dead. He never wanted to see this bastard who had killed his own grandmother ever again.

Su Mo laid on the ground, crying bitterly. At this moment, he was truly afraid. He knew that his father wasn't trying to scare him or just punish him, but that he truly didn't want to acknowledge him as his son. With their relationship cut, Su Mo didn't have the hope to ever recover.

"You're still not signing?" Father Su said, "If you aren't signing it, fine. I'll put all of our family assets under your older brother's name, then personally declare to the public that you have no relations to our family! Don't think you'll ever get another cent from this family. Even if you starve to death, I won't help you."