Supermodel Competition [Arc 7.17]

Chapter 95
auroranovels.wordpress.com

Ever since everything was exposed, Dilumo and Conley seemed to have disappeared from this world, and there had been no news of any of them.

Two years later, Jing Yang became this world’s top supermodel, with countless fans all over the world. Many businesses were all willing to pay sky-high prices to ask him to endorse them, but he was now more and more low-key, appearing in public less and less. Besides filming the Fernelea group’s product advertisements, he rarely picked up other endorsements.

His fans were all very worried, and wondered if he was intending to retire. Then wouldn’t they not be able to see him at all in the future?

Facing the questions from the netizens and the panic from his fans, Jing Yang finally directly gave a response. He opened up about his relationship with Regulus and explained that the reason why he had been more reclusive in that period was because he was preparing for their wedding. He wouldn’t be completely retiring for the time being and would continue to work after marriage, but he would still reduce his workload.

The netizens’ moods were like a roller coaster. When Jing Yang exposed his relationship he also simultaneously directly announced the news about his marriage, so they were all completely unprepared and shocked. And after they knew that he temporarily wouldn’t be retiring, they all felt a sense of relief.

The matter of Jing Yang and Regulus getting married instigated a heated discussion online. After their shock, most people expressed their blessings and felt that they were very well-matched. The netizens all felt that besides Regulus, no one could match Jing Yang, and besides Jing Yang, no one could match up to Regulus. So these two people were simply a match made in heaven. Even though they didn’t know when they got together, now that the two people were already together, they seemed to feel a sense of relief, because they no longer needed to worry about whether they would find someone the netizens weren’t satisfied with.

After Jing Yang and Regulus finished eating in a restaurant, just as they reached the underground parking lot, a person quickly rushed toward them. It’s just that when that shadow hadn’t even come close to them, he had long been intercepted and taken down by one of Regulus’s bodyguards.

Regulus hugged Jing Yang and protected him in his arms, and then let the bodyguard bring the person over.

Jing Yang looked closely at that face that was so haggard it was almost misshapen. From the vague facial features, he recognized him. “Conley?”

When Conley had been pressed to the ground by the bodyguard just now, he had hit his head and turned dizzy. After he came back to his senses with some difficulty, he looked up and saw Jing Yang, and immediately said excitedly, “Arthur! Arthur! Please save me! I can’t survive much longer! Please!”

Jing Yang looked at him strangely. “You are really quite interesting, you not being able to live much longer is completely caused by yourself, and is also the punishment you deserve. You actually still ran over to beg me to save you, what are you thinking? Could it be that you have forgotten who pushed me again and again to my death before?”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! It was all my fault, I should die!” Conley tearfully apologized. “I really know my mistake, and I have already paid the price. In these two years, I have been living a life worse than death! I don’t ask you to forgive me, and only beg you to spare me, if only for the sake of us growing up together! Please don’t let them torture me further! I beg you!”