Game Developer [11.7]

Chapter 152

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

Jing Yang had already lived in the world of the super game era, therefore creating good games in this current world when the game industry has not existed for a long time is not difficult for him. Furthermore, the team He Lang prepared for him were excellent, and the effects he wanted were essentially completed, with the exception of a few minor errors that could be swiftly fixed under his supervision.

There are far too many companies producing Xianxia online games. Jing Yang thinks that also making one was pointless. It's time to provide gamers new experiences they've never had before, therefore he created games set in the interstellar era.

Jing Yang, who always hates working overtime, began doing so for a few hours each day in order to complete the game as quickly as possible.

Every time Jing Yang and his team worked overtime, He Lang would show up with food. 

Everyone on that floor who also worked overtime received a portion.

Even the tiredness vanished every time they ate a lavish dinner. They consider working overtime to be a blessing. Furthermore, their salaries were improved once they worked on this floor under Jing Yang. Other colleagues had previously assumed they had been exiled, and they were relieved that they had not been chosen. Now, they were all envious when they know how they're treated.

Jing Yang was staring at the computer, with one hand on the mouse and the other on his chin. He Lang and his assistant arrived with lunch boxes in Jing Yang's office.

The assistant walked away after placing the lunch box on the table. He Lang removed the plates from the two lunch boxes and placed them one by one on the table. He walked over to Jing Yang's side, holding the desk and keeping an eye on him, "Eat first, then continue after."

Jing Yang nodded, but his gaze remained fixed on the computer screen. He persisted on finishing the last point before standing and twisting his neck.

He Lang raised his hand to help him massage his shoulders and neck. After he recovered, he was puzzled as to why he, who had never done anything like this before, had done it so effortlessly. But did not stop and continued to massage Jing Yang.

"That one, to the left, yes, there, stronger," Jing Yang did not care when He Lang touched him, and he didn't think it was weird for He Lang to do so. He was used to it anyway, and he was an expert at directing He Lang to massage him until he was satisfied.

Jing Yang took a seat at the table, glanced up at the piled-high plates, and looked blankly at He Lang, saying, "I've recently put on a lot of weight. I don't think I need this much. Can you bring simple meals next time?"

He Lang gave Jing Yang a careful look and replied, "I think your weight is just fine. Working with your brain consumes a lot of energy. It's been quite difficult for you recently. It's better to make amends."

"I'd like to express my gratitude to Mr. He for the people you arranged for me. They are not only capable, but they also communicate well and follow my instructions." Jing Yang said.

"It's because you're more capable than they are, and they're eager to follow your instructions. They also told me that they learned a lot from you." He Lang had warned them not to make it difficult for Jing Yang. Although they had listened, they remained skeptical in their hearts. However, after learning about Jing Yang's abilities, they were convinced and eagerly followed Jing Yang's instructions.

"In short, Mr. He saved me a lot of trouble." Jing Yang picked up his chopsticks.

"Xi Sheng has made some significant moves recently. They're hiring high-profile people and offering them extremely good terms, and they're looking for people all over the place. Even the recruiter has come here. Are you aware of this?" He Lang said.