Supermodel Competition [Arc 7.12]

Chapter 90
auroranovels.wordpress.com

The netizens witnessed this entire process through the stream. At first they were confused and couldn’t understand the situation. But after they saw Dilumo slap Conley, they finally reacted. This was Conley wanting to frame Jing Yang, but he was unaware that all of his actions had been filmed. The netizens were in a frenzy, making all kinds of comments ranging from sarcasm to insults toward Conley. During this time Jing Yang had accumulated quite a bit of popularity and had a large increase in fans. His fans saw that Conley was actually so shameless, and immediately angrily attacked Conley. They even brought out all of the previous matters, saying that since Conley was so familiar with framing people, he must have practiced it a lot before. Then for those bad rumors about Arthur, they must have also been prepared by him and Dilumo together to slander Arthur.

The netizens scolded Conley, and basically no one defended him, because the facts were there, and everyone had personally seen it. No matter who was right or wrong earlier, right now he had done this kind of thing, and if anyone still helped him speak, that would really be lying with their eyes open.

When scolding Conley no one said anything, but when people started scolding Dilumo, his fans were unwilling. They felt that even though the two were lovers, one person’s mistakes shouldn’t be borne by both of them. And Dilumo wasn’t even involved in this matter at all. From the slap that he gave Conley you could tell that even he didn’t expect Conley to do such a thing.

Dilumo’s fans used all kinds of whitewashing and justification, and simply did not admit that Dilumo had any relationship with Conley framing Jing Yang. In their hearts, their idol was pure and the image of goodness.

A crowd of reporters were chasing and surrounding Conley. Now he was even afraid to go back to his own home, and could only hide away in the remote small home he lived in while in college.

Conley, who had already gotten used to living in a large house, felt depressed and suffocated living in what he felt was a broken and old home, restless and unable to sit down. Every couple minutes, he would go to the window and draw the curtains open by a little seam and look down, waiting for Dilumo to come. If it hadn’t been to make it more convenient to meet with Dilumo, he would long have returned to his current home. Even though he knew that there must be a lot of reporters outside his house, as long as he didn’t open the door, the reporters couldn’t force their way in.

Dilumo managed with great difficulty to sneak over to meet him. Once he entered the door, he didn’t have time to take a breath when Conley already grabbed his shoulder and said, “What am I going to do now? What do we do?!”

Dilumo’s arm hurt from his grasp. He forcefully pulled off his hand and said, “Calm down! Am I not here to discuss methods with you?!”

“What kind of methods are there?” Conley stared at him with bloodshot eyes. “Right now I don’t even dare to appear in front of people, and everyone is scolding me! Do you know how ugly those people’s words are?”

“And what can I do?” Dilumo also shouted with red eyes. “You think I want it to be like this? But the things have already happened, we can only escape or face them, there’s only two ways!”

“It was your idea, and the matter was also what you wanted me to do. Now we failed and you actually get off scot-free, letting me bear the consequences alone? I’m telling you, you can perish that thought!” Conley roared furiously.