Artistic Life [Arc 10.5]

Chapter 132
auroranovels.wordpress.com

According to the agreement, Cui Yan had the school remove Mu Jin’s record, and Jing Yang went back to school normally. He thought that since he had already paid his tuition, whether it was Wu Xiuyuan’s class or not, he should still keep going.

But every time during class, the gaze that Wu Xiuyuan would look at him with as well as him deliberately getting close under the excuse of guidance would make him very uncomfortable. So he thought that even if he didn’t go to class, he knew everything that he needed to know. He could also master the topics that he couldn’t learn in school. Going to school was just to be able to graduate smoothly. After all, this was Mu Jin’s wish. However, in order to not be disgusted by Wu Xiuyuan, Jing Yang ultimately decided to not go to his class.

Jing Yang painted another work to participate in that very important competition that Mu Jin had wanted to enter. But this time he did not enter it through Wu Xiuyuan. He told Cui Yan about participating in the competition and explained that there were some contradictions with the teacher, so he was worried that the teacher would do something underhanded. Cui Yan directly arranged for someone to hand over his painting to the judging office.

After class, Jing Yang went to the school gate. Cui Yan said that he would come pick him up today and let him wait at the gate. He would be there soon.

“Mu Jin.” Wu Xiuyuan caught up from behind him.

Jing Yang ignored him and kept walking, completely disregarding his presence.

“Why haven’t you been going to my class these days?” Wu Xiuyuan said. “I know that you are still angry with me, but you should still go to class ah, or else you would only be delaying your own progress. If you don’t go to class just because you’re angry with me, isn’t that too childish?"

Wu Xiuyuan saw that Mu Jin was ignoring him and continued, “I know that I was wrong. It doesn’t matter if you can’t forgive me right now, but learning is learning. You worked so hard to stay in school, isn’t it just to learn? If you are free now, I’ll tutor you one on one and help you make up for the lessons you’ve been missing for the last few days, okay?"

Jing Yang simply did not want to acknowledge his existence. For someone like him, the more you paid attention to him the more energy he had. The best way to handle him was to treat him like he wasn’t there.

After arriving at the gate he didn’t see Cui Yan’s car. Looking at the time, he thought that he should be almost here, so Jing Yang just stood on the sidewalk waiting.

“Mu Jin, where are you going? I’ll drive you there. Where do you live now after you moved out of Su Mo’s apartment?” Wu Xiuyuan seemed like he did not care at all that Jing Yang was ignoring him. He just kept talking nonstop. He had already made up his mind to follow him and find out where he lived now so that he could visit in the future.

“Teacher."

Wu Xiuyuan looked back and saw Su Mo standing behind them looking at him. He immediately looked at Mu Jin again and found that he did not have any reaction at all. In the face of such a situation, he still felt a little embarrassed.

Su Mo saw his embarrassment but had no intention of leaving. If he wanted to leave, then he wouldn’t have called out to him first.

Wu Xiuyuan looked back again at Su Mo. Seeing his wronged expression and teary eyes, his heart immediately felt somewhat unbearable. He had thought carefully the past few days and felt that he still liked Mu Jin better. After all, Mu Jin looked better than Su Mo, but was also cleaner and purer than him. Since Su Mo could seduce himself, who knew whether he would tempt someone else. And someone as lonely and arrogant as Mu Jin would absolutely not do such a thing.