Gourmet Food Heir [Arc 1.6]

Chapter 7 
auroranovels.wordpress.com

The several elderly who had eaten until perfectly contented were surrounded by reporters when they were leaving. They also generously accepted the interviews and reviewed today’s dishes from all sorts of perspectives such as appearance, smell, taste, etc. All summed up, there was only one meaning: the dishes were made exceptionally well, it did not let them be disappointed, furthermore they had already reserved a private room for a year, because they were only allowed to reserve for a maximum of a year.

When the diners on the side heard this, they again ran to find servers to argue. For what reason were those people allowed to reserve for a maximum of one year, yet we can only reserve for a maximum of one week, this difference was too big.

Chen Rui could only come out again to explain, because these several elderly men were the restaurant’s first VIP members, so only then could they enjoy the special treatment. And then the customers who hadn’t left yet again started to request becoming members, but Chen Rui really wanted to say that this was actually just an excuse, even if you all became members I also have no way to let you all reserve a private room for a year. So he could only go run to consult Jing Yang on what to do.

Jing Yang said, divide members into three levels, different levels are allowed to reserve tables for different lengths of time, and obviously the membership fees will also be different. Furthermore they needed to set up all kinds of conditions and provisions, it isn’t possible that once you become a member you would then be able to come eat whenever you want.

Even though the three levels of membership fees were considerably high, there were still unceasing numbers of people requesting membership. In the future, Jing Yang opened more than 20 branches, and all of them became restaurants that especially received only members. But that is the future, we will not mention it at the moment.

Besides interviewing the several elderly men, the reporters also interviewed the other diners, obtaining only unanimous positive evaluations, they all said that the flavor was too amazing, extremely amazing, they would definitely come back again.

What surprised everyone the most was that even the Zhao family corporation’s successor Zhao Bocheng accepted an interview, and furthermore even gave a very high evaluation.

Those reporters and food critics who had been dispatched by the Zheng father and son saw that the situation was very different from what they had expected, they were even a little unsure about what to do. They had also eaten the dishes, they were indeed really good, plus they were better to a certain degree. They had accepted money to do things and didn’t care about speaking without conscience, but now other people all said it was good, even several highly prestigious elderly men and the Zhao family corporation successor all said it was good, if only they said the food wasn’t good, then that would be too obvious.

After the media reports, the netizens discovered that the results were completely different from what they had expected, a lot of people didn’t believe that this was true, they thought that Lu Jingyu spent money to bribe all the big media and journalists, so that it would become this way.

So then there were a lot of netizens who had gone to eat at Lu De Ji who stood in to defend the injustice against Lu Jingyu, retorting against those people who were still saying malicious words about him.

——“You say Lu Jingyu is able to bribe the reporters, don’t tell me that he’s even able to bribe those several elderly men who have high status in all sorts of circles, as well as the Zhao family corporation’s successor? Then he’s too rich, don’t know how much Zhao family corporation’s successor’s fee is?”