Life of Music [12.1]

Chapter 163

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

"Achoo!" After sneezing, Jing Yang couldn't help but shiver. The air smelled salty and moist, and his ears were filled with the sound of waves. Sure enough, when Jing Yang opened his eyes, he was sitting on a beach.

It's just that it's getting dark. What is the original owner doing here, freezing and hungry?

When he noticed lights behind him, Jing Yang turned his head and saw a large group of people working in the distance. Stages and cameras were set up as if to film something.

Jing Yang stood up, dizzy in the head and stuffy in the nose; he had caught a cold. The wind was howling on the beach, and the original owner fell asleep sitting on the sand, no surprise he caught a cold.

Before heading to that location, Jing Yang started the system to find out what was going on, or at the very least to figure out why he was here and what he was going to do.

This is a place for shooting a music video, and the shoot is for Gu Mang, the king of music. The original owner, Chu Yang, is a fan of Gu Mang. Since he heard Gu Mang's MV required a group performance, he also wanted to participate and have a scene in his idol's music video. So, he asked an acquaintance to include him in the group.

However, in the previous life, the original owner tried to freshen up by the sea breeze because he was tired, but who knew he would fall asleep. Everyone left after the shoot, and no one found him sleeping on the beach. He not only failed to participate in the MV, but he also became sick after returning home. And because of his condition, his life came to a horrible end much faster.

For the time being, it is enough to understand this much and wait for other things later.

Jing Yang had no desire to become a star. Even though he participated in the MV, it would only show his face at most, which is really pointless. But, as it was the original owner's wish, he had no choice but to put aside his urge to leave and help the original owner in fulfilling this tiny wish.

Aside from the crew, there are few extras who are waiting in the temporary tent. Because the original owner didn't know any of them, Jing Yang didn't feel the need to speak with them. He sat down in an empty chair by himself and, like everyone else, began looking at his phone.

With a sour look on his face, the assistant director hung up the phone and walked up to the head director, saying, "Director, that drummer has unexpectedly canceled."

"Canceled?" With a frown on his face, the director said unhappily. "What the hell is going on with that person?! It's for Gu Mang's music video. How many people wish to show their faces in it? He actually dared to pass up this opportunity?"

"His agent said that he was injured in a fight. He's now in the hospital, and there's no way for him to go." The assistant director said, "Let's discuss it with Gu Mang, whether to remove the drumming section or replace it with another."

"Don't you know what Gu Mang's temper is like? The content of this video was finally decided only after a long discussion with him. If you tell him the content has changed now that the venue is set up, how can he agree? Isn't it just a matter of finding a drummer? Ask if anyone in those group performances knows how to play the drums. If no one knows, send a message and invite someone who knows how to play it over."

"Is there anyone here who can play drums?" the assistant director asked loudly as he strolled up to the extras' tent.

Everyone in the tent, including Jing Yang, was staring at the assistant director. While he was still debating whether or not to say yes, Jing Yang's hand had already been automatically raised.