Artistic Life [Arc 10.6]

Chapter 133
auroranovels.wordpress.com

“Lighter, it hurts~” Jing Yang was still sleeping when he was shaken awake. He didn’t even know when they stopped last night, he had already fallen asleep in the middle while half drunk and half dizzy.

Jing Yang’s hand lay limply on Cui Yan’s shoulder, his body devoid of any strength. When they finally finished the morning exercise, Jing Yang weakly leaned on Cui Yan’s body, letting him continue sucking on and kissing his lips.

Cui Yan picked up Jing Yang and walked out. He placed him into the bathtub and squatted down outside the tub, helping him clean his body very carefully. He massaged almost every inch of his skin, allowing Jing Yang to relax quite a bit.

“No.” Jing Yang squeezed his legs together. “Leave."

Cui Yan entered the bathtub and lifted Jing Yang, resting him on his body and letting him lean against his chest. He kissed the corner of his mouth and said, “We need to wash very cleanly here or else you’ll have a stomachache."

“Liar.” Jing Yang didn’t believe that he would really just clean him up.

“Be obedient, I won’t do anything else, believe me.” Cui Yan coaxed him while his fingers had already started moving.

Jing Yang couldn’t resist so he could only stuff his face into his chest, huffing in protest. He waited for him to help him clean up, and Cui Yan actually kept his promise to not do anything else.

Jing Yang was picked up from the tub and placed on the bed. Cui Yan held him with his eyes closed and fed him a bowl of porridge before he went back to sleep.

When he woke up again it was already afternoon. Jing Yang sat up from bed and rubbed his eyes. He found that Cui Yan was not in the room.

When he was about to lift the covers and get out of bed, Cui Yan came in.

“Woke up? Did you sleep enough?” Cui Yan sat down on the bed and held his face, kissing him several times in a row.

“En.” Jing Yang slept enough, but his body still had no strength.

“Let’s go eat something, it’s already prepared.” Cui Yan patted Jing Yang’s thigh.

Jing Yang felt like he didn’t have any strength but actually didn’t feel hungry. It might be that when he was sleeping the hunger passed. But he still followed Cui Yan's suggestion and was ready to get out of bed to eat something.

As soon as he lifted the covers, Cui Yan held down his legs. Cui Yan crouched down by the bed and then kissed and rubbed him for half a day. Jing Yang couldn’t help but shake and was almost about to kick him before he finally let go of him, standing up.

They went downstairs and sat down at the dining table. Jing Yang held a bowl of milky white fragrant fish soup and drank. Cui Yan sat across from him, staring at him the entire time.

Jing Yang was watched until goosebumps appeared on his skin. He glared at him and then bowed his head and focused on drinking his soup.

When Jing Yang mentioned wanting to go back, Cui Yan said, “Don’t go back, I’ll have people move all your things over and you can live here."

“Aren’t your parents coming back? What would it look like if they saw me living here?” Jing Yang said.

“They have their own place. They don’t live here or come here, it’s my own private space."

“I’m still not going to live here. I haven’t graduated yet, and if the people at school find out that I’m living with someone, even if I’m not expelled, the impact would not be good.” Jing Yang still refused. He was actually not worried about being talked about, he didn’t care what other people said. But if he lived here now, he would basically not have go anywhere besides the bed.