Artistic Life [Arc 10.3]

Chapter 130
auroranovels.wordpress.com

To be completely honest, Su Mo also didn’t know for sure at first what kind of feelings he had for Wu Xiuyuan. Whether he had really fallen in love with him, or if he was just jealous of Mu Jin and habitually wanted to seize the things that belonged to Mu Jin. Wanting to prove that he was better than him in everything, whether it was painting talent or even their own attractive charm.

So he deliberately seduced Wu Xiuyuan. He was very clear about what kind of person Wu Xiuyuan was. For people like him, they really liked a clean and pure looking appearance, but were also unable to resist someone throwing himself into their arms. If the two of them got together, Wu Xiuyuan would definitely take advantage. Just as he expected, he was able to easily seduce Wu Xiuyuan, and would also occasionally show some hidden grievances, making him have the idea that he was indebted to him.

But in the process of seducing Wu Xiuyuan, Su Mo himself actually fell in love with him, and also wanted to receive all of his love. So he became more and more unscrupulous. As long as he could rob Wu Xiuyuan away, no matter how excessively he had to behave, he did it.

Su Mo was jealous of Mu Jin’s talent in painting, as well as of the all kinds of ideas and inspirations that would come out from his brain from time to time. It had been a very long time, but he had been suppressing his envy in his heart the entire time, working hard to not show it. But he still couldn’t control himself from imitating Mu Jin’s painting style, and when Mu Jin talked to him about his inspiration, he couldn’t help but first draw out the picture that he could imagine.

He deliberately fanned false public opinions in the school saying that Mu Jin was imitating his style, and secretly inciting other students to pressure the school to have Mu Jin change his style. He knew how hard it was to form one’s own unique style, and he knew that it was even harder to suddenly change a style that had already been formed. But this was a good opportunity for him to surpass Mu Jin, he had to grasp it firmly.

But he never thought that this time forcing Mu Jin to change his style would allow him to develop a new understanding and breakthrough. When he saw that painting, he knew that it would definitely become famous. His inner jealousy was about to erupt, and he came up with the idea that since he did not have Mu Jin’s talent, he would just think of a way to control his talent for his own use.

He couldn’t resist imitating the painting, making it into his own work, and even taking it to the competition. He just never thought that Mu Jin would tear up his painting in front of so many people, not to mention that Wu Xiuyuan would hit him for his own sake. Wu Xiuyuan’s slap made him very happy, and also gave him a very good opportunity.

In order to create such an opportunity, Su Mo had dispatched people to track Mu Jin. But Mu Jin was either painting in his room or painting at school. Since he received scholarships, he didn’t have to go to work, and he did not even go anywhere else.

After being slapped by Wu Xiuyuan, Mu Jin wandered around the streets for a long time, very depressed. He passed by a bar, so he went in and began to drink.

Hearing this news, Su Mo felt that this was a great chance. He let the stalker wait for him to get drunk, secretly give him medicine, and then take him away and take some incriminating photos.

In the previous life, after Mu Jin was drugged, he was taken away by those men and forced to take many indecent pictures, which all landed in the hands of Su Mo. Su Mo used these photos to threaten him to help him paint, and also to help provide him inspiration. Otherwise, he would not only post those photos for the entire school to see, but also publish them online, so that he could never show his face again.