Life of Music [12.13]

Chapter 175

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

Ji Xiao's assistants hurried to the backstage area and ran offstage as soon as he was brought down. They notified the director that Ji Xiao had a heart attack and needed to be sent to the hospital right away after giving him medicine.

When the director learned that Ji Xiao was having a heart attack, he instructed everyone around him to stop surrounding him. His assistant had already called an ambulance, which arrived far sooner than they had anticipated.

The staff swiftly held a meeting to plan countermeasures after Ji Xiao was taken away by ambulance. Ji Xiao suddenly collapsed on the stage, and the live broadcast was cut short. The audience watching the live broadcast must be perplexed at this point, unsure of what had happened.

Gu Mang requested that the staff lead the audience at the scene and the one online directly to vote. He, along with the other two judges, will quickly give points based on their thoughts.

Gu Mang spoke up, and the director could only do what he said.

Netizens had no idea what's going on and what the situation was. Some speculated that Ji Xiao was suffering from an unexpected illness, while others speculated that it was a scam the production team made to hype things up.

However, when netizens noticed that the voting on the official website was available and entered a one-hour countdown, they also began voting for the person they wanted to support, then they waited an hour for the program team to explain themselves.

The voting ended an hour later, and the program resumed once the production team counted the results. However, when the live broadcast began, the host was the only one on stage.

The host explained why Ji Xiao collapsed so suddenly, stating he had a heart attack. However, he has already been admitted to the hospital, and those who accompanied him there have stated that there are no worries about his health, so viewers should not be worried.

In fact, the staff that accompanied Ji Xiao to the hospital had no idea what Ji Xiao's status was at the time, but Gu Mang requested the host to say it, and the host did. Gu Mang was well aware of Ji Xiao's condition and what he wanted to do, so he knew there would be no issues about Ji Xiao's health. He only did it to gain sympathy, and he wouldn't have the courage to slap the production team in the face.

After explaining Ji Xiao's situation and calming the viewers, the host continued directly.

Although an accident occurred unexpectedly, the host told the viewers that for the sake of the competition's fairness and impartiality, voters should vote according to their true feelings. So, whether it was judges voting, live audience voting, or online voting, it was carried out normally.

The results and ranking of the vote were then announced to the camera by the host. The ranking was almost the same from the previous time. Jing Yang was still in first place, followed by Ji Xiao. However, there was a significant disparity in the number of votes cast. Jing Yang received a significantly higher number of votes than the previous time.

Ji Xiao, who was lying in a hospital bed watching the live broadcast on his phone, was even more upset when he witnessed such a result. After putting up such a show, he still let Jing Yang beat him up so badly, and he was obviously furious.

He hadn't fully given up, though, because his second plan was barely getting started.

______________________

When Jing Yang came out from the toilet with wet hair, Gu Mang gave him a quick glance and dragged him onto the sofa, helping him dry his hair.

"Has the evidence been gathered?" Jing Yang asked, his eyes closed as he leaned on the sofa.