Supermodel Competition [Arc 7.1]

Chapter 80
auroranovels.wordpress.com

When Jing Yang woke up, he felt that his entire body was powerless and sore. He opened his eyes and found that he was lying on the floor, probably all night, or else his body would not be so sore.

He crawled up from the ground and sat. Straightening his legs and rubbing his muddled head, he casually looked down, and immediately froze. These legs were quite long and straight, but what’s going on with this loose thigh flesh and the ring of fat around his waist?

Jing Yang stood up and went to the bathroom, looking at his body in the mirror. He had been reborn so many times, yet the shape and condition of this body should be the worst it had ever been.

He raised his hand and touched his face. Even though the features were quite good, the skin was rough and loose, and there were still dark circles under the eyes. This made this face look like it was a piece of high-end furniture that had been left out to sit too long and no one had taken care it. Thick dust had covered his original beautiful appearance.

Not to mention the body. The height ratios could be said to be perfect, and even though he couldn’t be called fat, there were absolutely no muscles anywhere on his body. It seemed like it had been at least three years of no exercise or maintenance.

Such a good foundation, but it had been spoiled to such a decadent extent by the original owner. He must have suffered some great blow in order to have lost his confidence in life and in himself, and completely given up his own sense of self.

Jing Yang took a simple shower and went back to the bedroom and lay down. He activated the system’s memory retrieval function.

The original owner’s name was Arthur Yang, a professional model. Or he should say, he used to be a professional model, because he had not received any work for three years.

Arthur was born into an ordinary family, the kind that wasn’t rich but wasn’t worried about food or livelihood. When he was a teenager, his parents died in an accident. With his hard work, as well as his outstanding appearance and figure, he was admitted into the world’s top international modeling institute.

This is a technologically and culturally advanced futuristic world, in which people who appear on screen for any form of performance or display are collectively referred to as models.

The competition in the modeling industry is very intense, and all kinds of requirements for the model’s own body and abilities are also extremely high. But if you can become famous, not only would you have a certain social status and honor, but you could also make a lot of money.

So there are countless people who want to enter this profession. Some do it for the fame and money, and some are like Arthur, they really like the profession. But no matter what reason they have to enter this line of work, wanting to become a top supermodel is very difficult.

Models not only have to perform a variety of shows, but also need to display a variety of different products. If you only had one kind of style, you would definitely not be able to succeed. But if you want to express all kinds of styles to the pinnacle, that is an extremely difficult thing. In addition to needing to work hard to hone themselves, they still needed a certain degree of talent.

Arthur was precisely this kind of both talented and hard-working person. In order to become a top model, he had endured a lot of suffering. But because of his love for the career, he was happy.