Artistic Life [Arc 10.11]

Chapter 138

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

"Why are you looking for me?" Wu Xiuyuan asked, he looked at Su Mo who appeared tired and embarrassed.

"I was kicked out of school and my father disowned me." Su Mo said blankly.

"I already know. I'm sorry, but I can't help you with this. I can help you if you need money." Wu Xiuyuan was also in a complicated mood. He hadn't expected Su Mo to be the one who copied Mu Jin's painting, and he slapped Mu Jin to protect Su Mo. Now that he thinks about it, if he chose to believe in Mu Jin at the time, Mu Jin might not have found someone else to support him.

"It's all Mu Jin's fault." Su Mo said to himself.

"You asked me to help you join the competition by copying his work. This is a fact. You wouldn't be like this if you hadn't done these things." Wu Xiuyuan said in an unusually rational manner.

"Then why didn't he bring out the evidence sooner?"

Su Mo abruptly raised his head, staring at Wu Xiuyuan, and asked, "Since he has evidence to prove that the idea and inspiration for the painting belonged to him, why did he wait for me to win the award and become famous first? And then he's showing the evidence?! I wouldn't be what I am today if he had shown the evidence earlier! My grandmother would not die!"

"Perhaps it was because you kept telling the media that he had copied your work, forcing him to prove his innocence." Wu Xiuyuan expressed his speculation.

"It's because he displayed the painting in public that I claimed he plagiarized my work! What else can I say? Admit that I plagiarized him?!"

Su Mo's face was contorted with rage, and he shouted, "It was done on purpose! He precisely waits for me to receive the reward before letting everyone know and making it public, so he could thoroughly destroy me! Also that recording, he made sure that everything I said was recorded! What else might it be if it's not intentional?"

Wu Xiuyuan was at a loss for words. Although he believed Su Mo's at fault first, then Mu Jin retaliated, but Mu Jin's way of doing things was really too scheming and horrible.

He used to believe that Mu Jin was a simple and gentle person who didn't think too deeply. Now he is being supported financially by others, thus Mu Jin's image in his heart has completely changed. He even felt like the fact that he had not ended up with Mu Jin was probably a good thing because Mu Jin was nothing like he had imagined.

"I want revenge! I must take revenge!" Su Mo's gaze was ferocious, and he gritted his teeth and said, "He ruined me, now I want to ruin him as well. Don't try to talk me out of it!"

"What exactly do you want to do?" Wu Xiuyuan looked at Su Mo with an unfathomable disgust in his heart. His fortunes were extremely bad, the two people he liked were so scheming and unbearable.

"I want you to disclose your relationship with Mu Jin. I want him to be unable to attend school and for his reputation to be ruined!"

"What kind of nonsense are you on about? What is my relationship with Mu Jin that can be made public?" Wu Xiuyuan said with a frown. "Do you want to hurt him or me?"

"You can say he seduced you, but you didn't consent. Didn't you keep most of what he gave you and he even wrote you a blessing card? All of this can be used as evidence of him seducing you." Su Mo stood up, holding Wu Xiuyuan's arm, and said, "If you say he tried to seduce you but you refused, you are only revealing his true face. If you say it so then it won't hurt you."

"Not only is there no reason for me to do this, but it's also possible that I'll get implicated." Wu Xiuyuan said.

"Didn't you always want revenge about Mu Jin being supported by others? This is a great chance!" Su Mo tried to convince him "Consider how much you spent on him and how little you received in return. Aren't you angry when he sends himself to someone else?"

Cannon Fodder Cheat SystemOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara