Life of Music [12.7]

Chapter 169

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

Jing Yang successfully terminated his contract with Liu Hang's company, established his own studio, and prepared to record his new song.

When Gu Mang went to the studio to find him, he saw Jing Yang asleep on the sofa.

Gu Mang squatted on the edge, staring at Jing Yang, who was asleep, and reaching out his hand to touch his face, which was a little cold. Gu Mang was afraid he'd catch a cold, so he patted his face to wake him up.

Jing Yang's sleep was disrupted, but he didn't want to wake up. He continued to close his eyes and push Gu Mang's hand away from him.

When he saw Jing Yang was unwilling to wake up, Gu Mang took him up from the sofa and placed him in his arms. He looked at Jing Yang's crimson lips and kissed them without hesitation then opened Jing Yang's mouth and put his tongue in it.

"Nnn~" Jing Yang's mouth was shut, his nose was pushed, and his breathing became difficult.

He was jolted awake from his sleep, squinting his still-stunned eyes and pushing Gu Mang away.

"Awake?" Gu Mang asked as he looked at Jing Yang.

"What are you doing?" Jing Yang closed his eyes again and expressed his displeasure. "Could you not disturb my sleep?"

"If you sleep here, you will catch a cold. If your throat becomes inflamed again, you won't be able to participate in the competition." Gu Mang said.

Jing Yang was fully awake as Gu Mang mentioned the competition. He looked around and realized he was in a recording studio. He remembered that he was only closing his eyes and resting after the recording was over, but he had truly dozed off.

Jing Yang sat up, but he didn't feel strong enough, so he leaned on Gu Mang and said, "What time is it now?"

"It's already in the afternoon." Gu Mang put his hand on his cheek and said, "Are you hungry? I'll take you out to eat."

"I'm not hungry, and I don't want to eat." Jing Yang was puzzled as to why he became exhausted so quickly in these two lives. He'd never been in a situation like this in any of his past lives. He couldn't tell if it was related to physical or psychological factors.

"Come home with me, and I'll have the chef prepare something lighter for you." Gu Mang had spent so much time with Jing Yang that he had mastered some of his preferences and behaviors.

Whether or not he had eaten, if you ask him if he was hungry, he will say he's not, and he seemed to have no appetite at all. So, when Gu Mang was busy with his own business, he would be worried about Jing Yang's tendency of failing to eat on time. He would go to him to eat as long as he is free, and if he was not free, he would call him and tell him to eat on time.

"Okay." Jing Yang also understood that it was impossible to go without food. Although he was confused by his lack of appetite, he was not bothered.

They left for Gu Mang's villa. Gu Mang asked Jing Yang in the car, "Has the new song been recorded yet?"

"Well, it's finished; you can publish it in three days,". Jing Yang said as he gazed out at the bustling street scene. "It's great that I don't have to make a music video for this song, and it'd be even better if I didn't have to film a music video for future songs."

Gu Mang turned his head, looked at him, and said, "How exhausting can shooting a MV be? There shouldn't be anyone as lazy as you."

Without saying anything, Jing Yang blinked and closed his eyes.