Game Developer [11.11]

Chapter 156

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

The "King of Galaxy", which has sparked a lot of excitement, has finally been released. Xi Rui was initially urged by Du Jie to perform a public beta test first. So, if there is an issue, they can fix the program right away and delete the player records before officially launching it.

However, Xi Rui was already struggling to compete with Jing Yang's game. He was adamant about not being compared in any way. Because "Conquer the Galaxy" was launched right away, their "King of Galaxy" will also skip the public test and go online right away.

Many gamers eagerly signed up for this game, ready to test if "King of Galaxy" was truly as excellent as it appeared in the advertisements, and that it would outperform "Conquer the Galaxy" in every aspect.

To begin with, the scenes that were displayed after logged in to the game disappointed some players who had refined their taste because of "Conquer the Galaxy".

Some players believe it is better to play "Conquer the Galaxy" since the visuals are more appealing and the sensation of realism is much stronger.

Some players believe that since they are already here, they should stay and enjoy it. Although the scenes aren't particularly good, the advertising is so powerful that perhaps there are other better things? As a result, they continue to play.

It's safe to say that the entire Xi Sheng company is watching the players' reaction to the release of "King of Galaxy". A big number of players registered for the game. Everyone is ecstatic, whether it's Xi Rui or the game development team. Xi Rui was pleased and happy to see the growing number of registered players. He believed that after so many years of waiting, he had finally gotten his moment to compete with Xi Le.

Xi Rui is currently hoping that the old chairman is still alive. He wants him to witness that his only grandchild, whom he acknowledges and personally teaches, is not as strong as he is! The old wise president would be hating himself for not recognizing him as a grandson. He'll soon be able to step on Xi Le so hard that he won't be able to turn over!

In fact, there were a significant number of registered players, mostly thanks to Xi Sheng's ads, which had successfully drawn people. However, many users log in after registering but then quit the game because the graphics are too different from what is expected and advertised.

Xi Rui was pleased to see the number of registrations increase, and he even believed he had achieved success by outnumbering all game companies.

"King of Galaxy" was launched in only two days, but more players were displeased with the game, with even more players refusing to log back. The game "King of Galaxy" was being discussed in major gaming community forums. There're many topics, but only a few participants were mocking and ridiculing the game.

However, within a week, there was a lot of scolding on the Internet over "King of Galaxy". Gamers mocked Xi Sheng's company, claiming that their ads were false. The company said that "King of Galaxy" had completely surpassed "Conquer the Galaxy" in every way. The players are baffled as to how Xi Sheng has the confidence and face to say such a thing; it is clear that their game is the one being crushed by "Conquer the Galaxy" in every aspect.

Players that have played both "Conquer the Galaxy" and "King of Galaxy" can be described as furious. They might not have been so outraged if Xi Sheng's ads were not so extravagant and did not frequently compare itself to "Conquer the Galaxy". However, after playing both games, Xi Sheng really exaggerated their own games while dismissing others' games.

Fans and players of "Conquer the Galaxy" are especially enraged. They believe that Xi Sheng's company didn't look at the success of "Conquer the Galaxy". Their game bears no resemblance to "Conquer the Galaxy". Their actions are utterly vile and repulsive.