Game Developer [11.13]

Chapter 158

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

He Lang sat in the living room after a few bites of food and turned on the computer to get back to work. Jing Yang is half-prone on the dining table, unable to consume the food because he lacks stamina. He felt sleepy again after eating about 70 percent of his meal, but because he still had something to say to He Lang, he perked up and stood, walking to the living room.

Jing Yang sat on He Lang's lap and wrapped his arms over his shoulders, saying, "Help me with something."

He Lang put his arm around his waist and looked at him, "What's the matter?"

"Find a way to obtain some of Xi Rui's hair or blood, and then help me conduct a DNA test on him to determine our blood relationship." Jing Yang said.

"Do you suspect that you are not brothers with him?" He Lang asked after a moment's thought.

"It's not a suspicion," Jing Yang assured him. "Xi Rui is not Xi Guangshan's son. I want the DNA analysis solely to reveal the truth."

"How do you know he isn't Xi Guangshan's son?" He Lang asked curiously.

"...I just know it," Jing Yang can only express what he knows, not how he knows it.

"I also know who Xi Rui's biological father is. Because of Xi Rui's leadership, Xi Sheng's company is in a huge difficulty. He is not going to be the president for much longer. He and Xi Guangshan had tried everything they could to depose me, because of my voluntary withdrawal, he was elected president. He would not be reconciled now that he could no longer be one after such a short time. He will do something."

"According to the information I've heard, Xi Sheng's shareholders are indeed unhappy because Xi Rui has caused such a major crisis in the company." He Lang asked, "Do you think Xi Rui won't become president anymore, and if so, what will he do?"

"For instance, convincing Xi Guangshan to transfer all his shares to him, then selling it and walking away with the money." Jing Yang guessed.

"So you're going to tell Xi Guangshan the truth about Xi Rui in order to prevent Xi Guangshan from transferring the shares to him?" He said Lang.

"I'm not that nice." Jing Yang's lips curled and he said, "I will wait until Xi Guangshan transfers all his shares to Xi Rui, then expose everything in front of him so that he is hurt even harder."

"You hate him that much?" He Lang was aware that Xi Le was estranged from Xi Guangshan due to Xi Guangshan's preference for Xi Rui, but he did not expect him to despise Xi Guangshan so much.

"Of course, I hate him!" he said, bringing the original Xi Le's thoughts.

"My mother died prematurely because he changed her medication. That family even plotted to murder me. I wouldn't be here now if it weren't for my good luck."

He Lang's eyes quickly darkened when he heard Jing Yang's words, and he confirmed with Jing Yang, "They also harmed you?"

"Yes." Jing Yang said with a nod, "They were tampering with my car, and I was almost caught in a car accident. I was quite lucky to be unharmed."

Jing Yang was describing what had happened to the original Xi Le. In the previous life, Xi Le was killed in a car accident when Xi Rui and the others started messing with his car. They didn't get the chance to do so because of Jing Yang's rebirth in this life.

"I see. I will help you with whatever you need. But whatever you decide to do, you must first discuss it with me; do not hide it from me." Jing Yang's cheek was caressed by He Lang, "There are things you don't have to do; just leave them to me."