Artistic Life [10.14]

Chapter 141

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

"You did exactly what I said, but it didn't have the effect I wanted." Su Mo said glumly that he hadn't even noticed.

"It didn't have the effect you wanted?!" Wu Xiuyuan knew he'd call him for nothing good. "So, what do you want me to do? Do you have any idea how bad my situation has gotten because of that? You are already like this. Do you still want me to end up like you?!"

"As long as I'm feeling bad, neither you nor Mu Jin will have a better time!!" Su Mo shouted angrily, "Because this is what you owe me!!"

"What do we owe you?" Wu Xiuyuan, who was also enraged, retorted, "All of this is your doing! Mu Jin would not have broken his relationship with you if it hadn't been for you copying Mu Jin's painting and giving it to me in order to compete in the competition. How could Mu Jin reveal evidence of your plagiarism if you did not publicize yourself after winning the prize and frame Mu Jin for plagiarizing your paintings? He gave you a chance, but you refused to admit your mistakes!"

"And what do I owe you?" Wu Xiuyuan yelled again, "You seduced me first, and when I tried to end our relationship, you refused. You still use those photos to threaten me with making up things that aren't there. Tell me, what exactly do I owe you?"

"I don't care!" Su Mo said loudly, "It is your fault that I have become what I am now, and you are the one who made me! You must pay the price!"

Wu Xiuyuan covered his face and told himself in his heart, 'Be calm, be calm.' He was aware that Su Mo had been shocked, and he was already half crazy, but he couldn't go crazy with him.

Wu Xiuyuan took a deep breath and adjusted his emotions before asking Su Mo on the other end of the phone, "So, what exactly do you want me to do? I have no control over how many netizens respond to the post I published."

"Since exposing Mu Jin's true face by an online post is ineffective, you should approach a reporter, face the camera, and tell the story one by one. You should exaggerate Mu Jin's filth. The larger the better, "Su Mo stated.

Wu Xiuyuan patiently said to him after a long time, "The school is investigating the situation. If I say these things in front of reporters out of nowhere, framing an innocent student, and the truth is revealed, you should know what will happen to me? How can I do something like this in this situation?"

"He has been supported by others. What an innocent person? I have nothing left to lose. What kind of end you will have has nothing to do with me, as long as I can get my revenge."

"Calm down and listen to me." Wu Xiuyuan tried to communicate with him while suppressing his anger. "You're not nothing, because you still have me. After a while, after the spotlight has faded, I can support you to study abroad, and when you return a few years later, not many people will remember this. It doesn't matter if someone remembers it. It'll be a long time already. No one can say no if you have a positive attitude and want to start over. But if my reputation suffers the same fate as yours, it is likely that my family will suffer as well, and we will be truly burned."

"If I go abroad now and wait a few years before returning, there is virtually no chance of retaliation, and Mu Jin must have already become famous by that time, and I don't even stand a chance of surpassing him. Whatever the outcome, as long as I can exact my revenge now. I don't care any longer. I'll tell you one more time, and if you don't do what I say, I'll publish those photos."

Wu Xiuyuan clutched the hung-up cell phone, unable to suppress his anger and frustration. He threw the cell phone on the bed and then beat the wall to vent.