Life of Music [12.5]

Chapter 167

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

When Jing Yang awoke, he looked out the window and saw that it was already dark, showing that he had slept the entire day away. It's no surprise that, while the discomfort of a cold had subsided, his body was still a bit sore, since he had slept for much too long.

Jing Yang got up and leaned against the head of the bed, checking the back of his bruised hand which caused pain when he touched it, thinking he might have moved while sleeping.

He had already grasped the original owner's experience and desire to become a singer before falling asleep. Although he was in pain and saddened before he died, there was no anger because he didn't know it was Ji Xiao who killed him. Jing Yang, on the other hand, would seek vengeance from those who caused the original owner's misfortune even if he died without animosity.

Ji Xiao's family has grown considerably throughout the years. The family's business is not only big and flourishing, but also highly powerful. Otherwise, Ji Xiao wouldn't be able to accomplish so much on his own.

To exact vengeance on Ji Xiao, to ensure that he receives the punishment he deserves, and to eliminate any chance of him turning over, the backer who has been supporting him must be destroyed. If his backer fell, Jing Yang wouldn't have to care about how he was.

Although Jing Yang could rely on his own abilities, destroying Ji Xiao and his family is not impossible, but it was a lengthy process. And he didn't know why, since his past lives he was becoming lazy and didn't want to do difficult or intricate tasks. When the golden thighs, Gu Mang, was around him everything was much easier. He didn't have to rely solely on his so-called self-esteem to get things done. Besides, it's also a combination of luck and ability to have a strong person to rely on.

Jing Yang was sitting on the bed and stared out the window in a daze when Gu Mang entered the room with a bowl of porridge. Despite the fact that he had dealt with the situation as swiftly as possible, he still returned this late. He just asked about Jing Yang's condition with the assistant and nurse and learned that Jing Yang had been sleeping and had not awakened, nor had he eaten. He wanted to come up and wake him up so he could eat something before going to sleep, but he didn't expect to find him awake.

"Do you want something to eat?" Gu Mang took a seat next to the bed and placed the porridge on the nightstand. When he looked down, he noticed that the back of Jing Yang's hand had turned blue. He was immediately distressed, so he took Jing Yang's hand and gently caressed it in the palm of his hand.

Jing Yang shook his head to show he wasn't hungry. He had a bitter taste in his mouth and had lost all appetite, refusing to eat anything.

"If you don't eat some porridge, your stomach will suffer." Gu Mang let go of Jing Yang's hand and began to feed the porridge to him.

Jing Yang seized the bowl and said that he would eat it alone. He could consume this watery porridge despite his lack of appetite. Jing Yang's nose was better and could breathe freely, so he could smell the Chinese medicine in the porridge before eating it, but it wasn't an unpleasant odor, and it didn't leave much of an after taste in his mouth. As a result, he gulped the porridge in two or three mouthfuls.

"You'll stay with me for a few days and then return when you're feeling better. No one can look after you if you return now." Gu Mang had already known about Chu Yang's past and had looked into what transpired between him and Liu Hang. Knowing this made him feel uneasy, like a sense of rage that his treasure had been taken from him ahead of time. However, Liu Hang and Ji Xiao are now in an open relationship, implying that Liu Hang and Jing Yang are not in a relationship. Even if they have, he will undoubtedly seize this person with his powers.