Life of Music [12.12]

Chapter 174

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

The competition's second round had begun. The rule for this round had never been used before in the competition, it's highly anticipated by the audience.

The room for Ji Xiao was just next to the room for Jing Yang. Jing Yang was planning to use the bathroom before the competition began. As soon as he stepped outside the door, he met Ji Xiao who was preparing to take a break.

Jing Yang ignored him, gave him a sidelong glance, and then walked away.

Ji Xiao came to a halt as he was about to enter his own room. After standing at the door for a while, he followed Jing Yang to the bathroom.

When Jing Yang came out from the cubicle, he noticed Ji Xiao standing at the sink. Only the two of them were in the bathroom. Ji Xiao entered but did not use the toilet, indicating that he was waiting for him.

Seeing that Ji Xiao was waiting for him to speak first, Jing Yang ignored him and went to the sink and turned on the water.

"Has Liu Hang met you?" Ji Xiao asked.

Jing Yang didn't say anything when he looked at Ji Xiao from the mirror, but he did observe that Ji Xiao's face was a bit sickly, and his appearance was poor. When Jing Yang squinted his eyes, he noticed that it was just makeup, he seemed to be well-prepared for today.

"For the past two days, he's been restless, as if he's sicker than I am. Did you call him again? Can't you just leave us alone?" Ji Xiao continued to ask.

"You don't have to go around and around with me," Jing Yang said after wiping his hands. "I don't have the patience to listen to your nonsense."

"Are you unaware of Liu Hang's public relationship with me?" Ji Xiao glared angrily at Jing Yang and said, "You used to seduce him. You know I don't have much longer to live, so why are you trying to seduce him now? You can do whatever you want once I leave this world, right?"

Jing Yang stood there coldly watching him perform, listening to him make up some ridiculous words and to see how far Ji Xiao could go.

Ji Xiao was irritated by Jing Yang's lack of response, but he insisted on going. "The doctor told me that I only have two years left to live and that I could die at any time. Even if you fervently love Liu Hang, even if you dismiss our previous friendship, even if you know that I don't have much longer to live, can't you at least be kind to me?"

"Just play the climactic part, I'll wait and see." Jing Yang said calmly.

Jing Yang didn't answer in the way Ji Xiao had anticipated, and he didn't even contradict it. It was completely different from what Ji Xiao had imagined, but since he had already done it, he had no choice but to finish it.

"You continue to seduce Liu Hang. I put up with it and pretended I had no idea what was going on. I figured that if the two of you can be together after I leave this world, I'll be at ease." Ji Xiao said with a cry, "However, the constantly despicable behavior breaks my heart!"

"You claimed that I seduced Liu Hang; do you have any proof?" Jing Yang soon realized that watching the act was pointless, so he decided to join in the action.

"Proof?" " Ji Xiao exclaimed, his eyes wide open, "He admitted to me that you seduced him. He also mentioned that you had a relationship behind my back. What further proof do you need?"
"Did Liu Hang personally tell you that I seduced him?" Jing Yang asked.

"That's right!" Ji Xiao said with certainty. "I had a sneaking suspicion that he was seeing someone, so I followed up, only to discover that the two of you were having an affair. I didn't expose you at the time, instead allowing Liu Hang to pick between you and me. To demonstrate his commitment to be with me, he chose to stay with me, break off any secret contact with you, and make our relationship public. However, you continue to harass him by calling him every day and keep making him worry. Why are you making things so tough for the three of us? Is it really so hard to wait for two years?" Jing Yang guessed that the competition was about to begin, and he didn't want to see Ji Xiao perform any longer. So, he walked towards him, one step at a time.