Life of Music [12.2]

Chapter 164

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

Jing Yang shared many shots with Gu Mang, but he also took a lot of solo shots later. Thus, he is no longer required to shoot other scenes.

Jing Yang sat in the tent, waiting for the filming to be over. His hands were numb from the cold, he trembled from time to time, and his cold grew increasingly apparent. He wanted to sip some hot water to warm up, but the only water available was mineral bottles. Drinking it will make him colder, so he can just endure it.

When the shooting was finished, everyone immediately packed their belongings and prepared to leave.

Jing Yang wrapped his arm around his body and waited for the car to take him and the others back. The assistant director then suddenly approached Jing Yang and asked him to follow him. Jing Yang had no idea why, but he followed him and walked toward a black RV.
The assistant director came to the door and knocked. "Go up," the assistant director said to Jing Yang as the door opened.

As soon as he saw the RV, Jing Yang realized what was going on. When he walked in, he saw Gu Mang sitting on the sofa.

Gu Mang's assistant soon left the car and there were just two of them there, and the car had begun to move.

Gu Mang had been focusing on his phone. Realizing that Jing Yang was still standing, he looked up and said, "Sit."

"Why are you looking for me?" Jing Yang took a seat next to him on the leather sofa.

"Nothing, I'll send you back." Gu Mang noticed that Jing Yang's lips had turned purple and that he didn't look good, so he asked, "Are you sick?"

"It looks like I have a cold. Achoo!" As soon as Jing Yang finished speaking, he sneezed.
Jing Yang couldn't complain about Gu Mang's excuse. Wanting to send him back, did he even know where he lived? If Jing Yang didn't know this person was his lover, it would be impossible for him to get in the car. But, given that he already knew, he wouldn't say no, also he could stay somewhere comfier.

Gu Mang pulled a silver and black thermos mug from the box next to the armrest and placed it in front of Jing Yang, "Drink."

Jing Yang looked at the mug, then at Gu Mang, but remained still.

"I haven't drunk it." Gu Mang said, looking at him.

Jing Yang didn't hate him, but he did believe they had only recently met in this world. Gu Mang seemed to be overly concerned with him, but he's becoming increasingly uncomfortable, and he's not in the mood to shirk any longer. He took a sip from the thermos mug after opening the lid.

The tea in the thermos has a slight bitterness to it, as well as a Chinese medicinal flavor, but it is not too overpowering. Although he had no idea what kind of tea Gu Mang used, the warm tea seeped into his stomach, making his body less cold,

Gu Mang remained focused on the phone, as if looking at something interesting. Suddenly, his phone started playing music. Jing Yang was just vaguely familiar with that sound and didn't give it any thought. He was just holding the mug and carefully drinking from it.

Gu Mang abruptly shifted the phone screen to Jing Yang and asked, "Did you write the lyrics for this song?"

Jing Yang was startled as he stared at the phone.

Gu Mang looked at Jing Yang's dazed expression, thinking to himself how adorable he is. Those eyes were particularly dazzling, as if there was a sea of stars inside, and he felt as if he was about to be sucked in.