Supermodel Competition [Arc 7.3]

Chapter 82
auroranovels.wordpress.com

Ten days later, both the views and the discussion of the crushed starlight promotional video had reached a dizzying height. Jing Yang then released a new promotional video, this time with the theme of a dark lost night.

In a dreamscape garden filled with flowers, there was a large and luxurious bed. A man wearing baby blue silk pajamas threaded through the sea of flowers, his fingers brushing the fresh flower petals, slowly walking to the bed and lying down. His hand rested on his head, and his white legs were exposed outside his dressing gown. Just seeing part of his back view made people infatuated until they almost forgot to breathe.

The breeze blew up the fallen petals, which landed on the big bed and on the person lying there. The person on the bed turned over and lay facing upward, petals falling onto those exposed thighs and chest. The lens slowly moved upward, and everyone who watched up to here all thought that they could finally see his face. They all held their breath in anticipation, but because the person in the lens had his face turned, they could only see a bit of his profile.

All the netizens were attracted by the mysterious and sexy images in the video, frantically clicking over and over again, their curiosity almost exploding. But just from this profile, he didn’t seem to look like any model or supermodel in the current modeling circle.

This time the promotional video not only attracted a lot of netizens but also some companies. But because he published these videos anonymously, the companies looking for him could only leave a comment for him under the video.

Then Jing Yang released an email address, and even though he had already clarified that this was a work email, besides many job offers, even more were emails that netizens had sent to him. There were some who said that they liked him, or some who hoped that he could reveal his face, some who wanted to send him gifts, every kind was there.

Many models are welcomed because of the particular perfection of a certain part of their body, and there are very few models whose entire bodies are perfect. Companies not only valued the popularity of those two videos online, but were also very clear that such a perfect body was not at all easy to find. Even though the person in the video had not revealed his face, just looking at his side profile, his face would still be very good. As long as his face was not particularly ugly, such that no one could bear to see it, his perfect body would be enough to make up for his ordinary appearance.

All the companies felt that Jing Yang not exposing his face was either because he did not look good, or because he was a completely new person, and wanted to use this mystery to attract attention. But the netizens still did really fall right in, hooked by him until their hearts and lungs itched. They felt that the probability of him being completely new was higher, such a good body, even if his face was ordinary, would long have been hot in the modeling world. So this was a good opportunity for them, the price for a new person would not be too high. Even if the price he wanted was a little high it wouldn’t matter, this kind of popularity and attention right now was worth it.

Jing Yang opened his email and filtered out the mail from the netizens. Of the job offer emails, not only did product promoters send over emails, but some modeling companies also wanted to dig him up. But he had little interest in these, he naturally had his own purpose in publishing promotional videos in those two themes. In the mass of emails, he found an email from a certain company and finally revealed a smile, because his goal had already been half achieved.