Artistic Life [Arc 10.4]

Chapter 131
auroranovels.wordpress.com

Jing Yang sent Cui Yan a text to have him pick him up. In less than half an hour, Cui Yan arrived outside the hotel that Jing Yang was staying at.

“Why did you suddenly move to a hotel? No longer living at your apartment?” Cui Yan asked.

“I wasn’t living in my apartment before, it was rented by one of my classmates’ parents. We got into a fight, so I moved out.” Jing Yang calmly said.

“You needed my help?” Cui Yan glanced at Jing Yang. He knew that he would not message him for no reason, and even let him pick him up.

It’s not that Jing Yang had no other way to get money, but it would take quite a while for him to accumulate a lot of money. The easiest way to get a lot of money right away was to find Cui Yan. Wasn’t he extremely interested in drawing his body? Then it was fine to let him draw. In any case in the future he was already determined to be his own person, he could just take it as developing feelings a little earlier with this man.

After arriving at Cui Yan’s house, he said to Jing Yang, “You can go take a bath first, I will get ready."

Jing Yang felt that it was just painting a picture, why did he need to take a bath. But he didn’t say anything or express any dissatisfaction, and seeing Cui Yan’s hidden excitement, he just went to go take a bath.

While on the road here Jing Yang didn’t have any weird feelings. He thought that even though the two people were still not very familiar with each other in this life, after all, after loving each other for so many worlds, they had done everything, painting was no big deal. But when the warm water washed over his body, thinking that he would show his body to Cui Yan, he actually became a little shy.

Jing Yang went out in a bathrobe. Cui Yan was already waiting for him outside. He had originally thought that it would be fine to just be in the bedroom, but he was taken to a spacious and bright studio.

In the middle of the studio was a square sofa bed covered with a vivid clear blue velvet, on top of which was strewn a bunch of white cotton fluffs of varying sizes. It looked like a blue sky filled with white clouds.

“Go lie on it.” Cui Yan had already prepared his easel and painting materials, just waiting for Jing Yang to lie down.

Jing Yang rubbed his slightly warm face a bit and gave himself a moment to strengthen his heart. He told himself that this was art and that this person was his own lover, so there was no need to be shy.

He took off his bathrobe and set it aside. Sitting sideways on the edge of the bed, he asked, “What pose do you want me to be in?"

Cui Yan walked over and said, “You can lie down first, I’ll help you pose."

Jing Yang shifted backward a bit and lay down in the middle of the bed. He endured the instinct to cover his body and kept telling himself that no one else was going to see, Cui Yan was his lover, it didn’t matter if he saw, in any case he would see later.

Cui Yan held one of his feet and helped him bend his knee, then slid it to the side.

Jing Yang did not think that he would have him take that kind of pose. He immediately snapped his legs back together and sat up, looking at Cui Yan with irritation, “You…” If he was in that kind of pose, wouldn’t he be able to see absolutely everything clearly? How could something like that be so prominently featured? A vague, suggestive pose was better able to show an artistic charm. If he allowed himself to be put in that kind of pose, that was simply asking to be taken advantage of.