Life of Music [12.9]

Chapter 171

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

Jing Yang picked an emotional classic song. This song requires a high level of vocal technique and ability. The most important question was whether he could sing an old song, which everyone has heard a million times, while still evoking memories and eliciting emotional responses from the audience.

Jing Yang was the second-to-last performer on the stage. The screen background and lighting changed to a retro-looking style when he was transported to the center of the stage by the elevator platform. Jing Yang immediately entered the song's emotions.

The first thought that comes to the minds of the audience under the stage and the public watching the live broadcast when they watch Jing Yang on the stage was, 'This is such a gentle and graceful man'. It's extremely uncommon to come across a man with skin as translucent as suet jade. Because his facial features were so beautiful, the audience kept staring at him, almost forgetting to pay attention to the song.

Jing Yang took two strides forward once the prelude ended. Many of the girls in the audience throbbed because of the grace he radiated between his actions and gestures. There are also some men who are drawn and couldn't help being attracted to him.

Gu Mang glanced at Jing Yang, who had no restraint and exuded charm from the moment he stepped onto the stage. While he was pleased that the person on the stage was his, he was also upset that so many people were watching him.

Jing Yang sang the first sentence, and the audience's tense emotions were instantly comforted by his cool and soothing voice, which sounded like a lovely spring pouring through their heart.
This was the so-called 'opening one's mouth and making everyone kneel.' The first sentence has already piqued people's interest, directing their attention away from his face and into the emotions evoked by the song.

As time went on, more and more listeners closed their eyes. They weren't just hearing it with their ears; they were feeling it with their hearts as well.

Memories are like old images, appearing one by one in the audience's minds. Because everyone has had a unique life experience, the image that emerges in their minds is different. However, the feeling that causes people's eyes to become moist is remarkably similar.

Gu Mang and the other two judges were both music industry giants. They were also veterans who have heard and sang many songs, so evoking their emotions was quite difficult. Because of their professionalism, they put more emphasis on every particular technique and skill during the singing process.

However, Jing Yang's singing voice was extremely contagious, making it difficult to remain unmoved. It's also easy to make people lose focus or wait for him to make blunders or do something bad. But, after all, the veteran is a veteran. They are always serious, paying attention to Jing Yang's singing abilities, even as they feel the emotion, he gives them.

Due to some delays, Liu Hang did not arrive with Ji Xiao in the afternoon, but he arrived shortly before Ji Xiao entered the stage and stayed with him in Ji Xiao's lounge. Together, they watched the live broadcast on the TV screen.

Liu Hang's heart began to beat faster as Jing Yang took the stage. The person he had always loved, now standing on the stage so charmingly, he felt that he loved him even more deeply.

Liu Hang had been so engrossed in Jing Yang that he had lost track of his surroundings, including Ji Xiao, who sat next to him. His eyes were captivated, and his mind imagined Jing Yang was singing for him, and memories from their past flashed through his mind. In those memories, there are disappointments, joys, frustrated tears, and happy smiling faces.