Game Developer [11.5]

Chapter 150

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

When Du Jie arrived at the hospital, he saw Wen Zhu, who was crying and had a very terrible complexion, sitting at the bedside and chatting with Xi Guangshan. Du Jie was relieved when he saw that, despite his face being covered in gauze, Xi Guangshan was conscious and he was able to communicate with Wen Zhu.

"Are you all right, Dad?" Du Jie approached the bed and took a seat next to Wen Zhu.

Xi Guangshan shook his head softly and appeared weak. However, he only injured his face; his body had nothing to do with it. He yelled in anguish and lost all of his strength, which is why he became so weak.

Wen Zhu's tears continued to fall, and she sobbed into Du Jie's arm.

"That beast Xi Le isn't even human. He is capable of causing such harm to his father. He has no conscience."

"Didn't they say Dad fell on his own?" Du Jie blurted out the facts he'd just learned, but he quickly regretted it. If Wen Zhu had already told Xi Guangshan, there was no need for him to do so.

"He assaulted Xi Rui. Then his father went to teach him, but he still dared to avoid and inflict such pain on his father...." Wen Zhu sobbed while holding tissue, expressing her sadness.

Du Jie agreed right away "Xi Le is truly inhuman. Dad had been severely injured. It is only reasonable for a parent to beat his son; he not only dodge but also injured his father; he was so unfilial. If he did something like that, he would undoubtedly face retribution in the future."

Wen Zhu brushed his tears away and turned to Xi Guangshan, saying, "He will undoubtedly be punished by God. But, husband, you cannot let him go; he must be punished; else, he will become truly lawless, and who will be able to manage him in the future?"

"Don't worry, when I get out of the hospital, I'll definitely go back and educate that little bastard mercilessly!" Xi Guangshan replied, nodding slightly and patting Wen Zhu's hand.

"By the way, Dad and Mum, I have something to tell you." said Du Jie. "At today's meeting, Xi Le abruptly announced his resignation. He also said that he would no longer be involved in the company's management or any activity in the future, and that he would transfer all his shares."

Xi Guangshan and Wen Zhu were both taken aback and exclaimed, "Really?"

"Really. He personally declared it in front of all shareholders at the meeting," Du Jie nodded and said. "And there are already shareholders discussing the transfer with him."

With astonish look on their faces, Xi Guangshan and Wen Zhu exchanged glances. They were caught off guard by this. It's like they want to catch a bird to cook and eat, but one day, the bird that had been flying across the sky dropped into the pot by itself. It not only caught them off guard, but they also couldn't react quickly enough.

"Xi Le wants to inherit his grandfather's wealth. There's no reason for him to do this so suddenly, maybe he has some kind of conspiracy?"" Du Jie spoke his mind.

Xi Guangshan pondered for a moment before responding, "Even if he truly wishes to transfer his shares, he must do so to Zheng Yongren. This might make things considerably worse for us. Zheng Yongren, that old fox, is a formidable foe."

Xi Guangshan believed he could still repress Xi Le by using his father's identity. However, when Zheng Yongren obtains Xi Le's shares, he'll be in serious trouble.

"On the way here, I contacted other shareholders. They said Xi Le did not say he would transfer the shares to Zheng Yongren," Du Jie explained, "but that he needed a huge amount of funds and would transfer the shares to whoever paid the greatest price."