Artistic Life [10.18]

Chapter 145

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

Jing Yang and Cui Yan visited the gallery, in addition to taking back "Mermaid", they also came to see other artists' paintings that had recently been sent over.

In fact, Jing Yang noticed Su Mo as soon as he walked through the gate. Although Jing Yang had no idea why he had come to the gallery, if Su Mo dared to do something, there would be consequences.

Jing Yang looked back at Su Mo as he ran out the door. Cui Yan saw Jing Yang and also looked back. Despite the fact that he was unfamiliar with the figure, he recognized it right away.

When Jing Yang noticed Cui Yan's frown, he took his hand in his and said, "Let's go, don't worry about him."

Perhaps as a result of the original owner's instinct, Jing Yang now not only enjoys painting, but also enjoys appreciating the works of other painters and occasionally learning something from them.

Jing Yang was looking at a painting in Cui Yan's private lounge while Cui Yan sat watching him. There was no language exchange between them, and the atmosphere was peaceful and lovely. Cui Yan thought it would be a very happy thing to live like this for the rest of his life.

Jing Yang finished his examination of the painting and sat down next to Cui Yan. Cui Yan took the water glass and handed it to Jing Yang who then took two sips and handed it back to him. They move in a calm and natural manner, and the ambiance is rather beautiful.

"I haven't been feeling inspired lately. Should I go and take a look at other customs?" Jing Yang said, leaning on Cui Yan's shoulder. Now that he has decided not to paint content from previous lives, he needs to travel to new places to gain new inspiration.

"Where would you like to go?" Cui Yan inquired, his hand resting on his hair.

"Well... I haven't thought about it yet; I'll look it up first on the Internet. Are you free to accompany me?" Jing Yang asked, turning to face him.

"Of course, I'd like to accompany you; do you want to go alone?" Cui Yan returned his question.

"...Can't I go by myself?" Although Jing Yang knew he was unlikely to go out by himself, he still asked.

"Of course not." Cui Yan spoke without thinking. Wouldn't he have to live in fear every day if he left him so far away? It's better to be safe than sorry; if something happens to Jing Yang in a place he can't see, isn't that just him killing himself?

"But you're so busy..." Jing Yang said while lying on his chest.

"Aren't you about to graduate in a few months? I will do my best to make time to accompany you then." Cui Yan said.

"Okay." Jing Yang considers it; if he really travels alone, he probably didn't want to go either.

"Don't worry, I'll be with you wherever you want to go." Cui Yan held Jing Yang's face, kissed him, put his tongue inside his mouth; teasing him.

Jing Yang raised his head and responded to his kiss. He hummed in protest as Cui Yan reached into his clothes and stroked him.

Jing Yang could predict what kind of life he will lead in the future; it must be happy and sweet as it has been in their previous lives.

So many lives had passed, even if the next life was also identical to the previous life, he'll never feel tired or bored. Because he doesn't know when his reincarnation will end, he cherishes every day he can spend with his lover and hopes that this kind of life will last forever.