Game Developer [11.3]

Chapter 148

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

Jing Yang slept until the next day and woke up only in the afternoon. When he turned on his phone after charging it, he saw dozens of missed calls. Jing Yang simply turned it off and tossed it aside.

Jing Yang began to plan his next move as he stood by the floor-to-ceiling window, looking down at the scenery outside.

Rather than bothering to take over the current company, Jing Yang believed it is better to completely destroy it and let them fight for nothing. It would be a lot easier.

He doesn't want to get upset for those people since his ability to endure has decreased. The best option is to leave as soon as possible.

However, in order to defeat them, he must first found a new company.It is not difficult for him to develop games, but he cannot do everything by himself. The difficult part is forming a new team and nurturing it from the beginning.

Jing Yang paused for a moment, then suddenly remembered meeting He Lang at the banquet. Maybe everything will be much easier for him if he uses his lover's hands to achieve his own goals.

Jing Yang has arranged the ending for Xi Guangshan, Wen Zhu, Xi Rui, and Du Jie in his heart, and everything will follow the plot he set.

Oh, that's right, Jing Yang realized, there's another person he almost forgot, and this person is likely to be the one who ruined the plot he created. When the time comes, he will solve it all together.

Jing Yang went to the company the next day after making a general decision.

He took the elevator to the top floor. When the secretary noticed him, she immediately stood up, she looked startled and scared to speak.

Jing Yang took one look at her and knew exactly what was going on, but instead of telling her, he pulled open the office door and walked in.

Jing Yang entered the office and found Xi Rui sitting at his desk. The first thing Xi Rui did after joining the company, just like in his previous life, was to take over Xi Le's office.

"Have you finally come to work, Brother?" Xi Rui sat in the chair behind the desk, not intending to get up, and said with a superior demeanor, "You didn't show up for work all day yesterday, and you didn't return my calls. Is your neglect of duty as president a little too unprofessional?"

"Get out." Jing Yang approached Xi Rui's side and stared at him blankly.

Xi Rui was taken aback by Jing Yang's aura, and fear welled up in his heart. He didn't want to stand up, but his body did so involuntarily due to fear.

Jing Yang sat in the chair, opened the drawer, and began searching for files, ignoring the fact that Xi Rui existed.

Xi Rui was irritated because he had been ignored. Xi Le has been a legitimate heir since childhood, receiving the best education and training, while Xi Rui was a shameless illegitimate child. He had not only not been recognized by the Xi family, but he had never even entered the Xi family before his parents married. They were both sons of the same father, so why was it so unfair to him?

Xi Rui is very angry with Xi Le as long as he remembers everything from the past. Everything Xi Le has now will be his very soon. Why is he still being so arrogant?

"This has already become my office." With a smug expression, Xi Rui said to Jing Yang. "My dad told me before that I could have any office I wanted. I've also asked my dad's permission and chosen this office. So all of your belongings can be relocated."