War of Mechanics [Arc 8.10]

Chapter 105
auroranovels.wordpress.com

“Do we really have to just leave like this?! Isn’t there a way to get the king of Billiver to give us some more time?” Avery was very unwilling.

John had just finished listening to the soldiers’ report and said with a dark expression, “Billiver has already sent over their troops. If we don’t withdraw, there will probably be a military conflict. And isn’t there no progress at all on resolving the leak? Even if we get a little bit more time, there wouldn’t be any use.”

“Then are we going back to the capital star now?” Avery was unwilling, but he was still very clear in his heart that what John said was the truth.

“For the time being we won’t go back to the capital star. We’ll first go to the Federation Star.” John said. “After Wilkesa’s side fails, we can renegotiate with the kingdom of Billiver. Even if there’s pollution, they will still plan on mining a portion of the planets. We haven’t completely failed yet, and still have a chance to turn the tables.”

“Have they started mining yet?” Avery asked.

“I heard that the equipment has already been built, and they should start mining in the next two days.” John said.

“They’re definitely not going to succeed. We can start preparing for the re-negotiation process now.” Avery said with certainty.

Jing Yang was in the command center supervising the test for the equipment. Denanfry came in and walked to his side, asking, “How is it? Can we start mining?”

“En, there’s no problems. We can start mining tomorrow.” Jing Yang looked at the data.

“Fetani has failed. They weren’t able to resolve the energy leak, and the Kingdom of Billiver is forcing them to leave.” Denanfry said. “They’re already preparing to withdraw.”

“They delayed for so long before they left, that’s already not easy.” Jing Yang smiled. “I had thought that they were preparing to hang on until the end and wanted to wait for us to fail as well before continuing to talk with Billiver about mining.”

“I’m afraid that they really think that way. If it weren’t for the Kingdom of Billiver forcing them to leave, they would have done exactly that. But even if they can’t wait here, they will go to the Federation Star to wait. The final goal is still the same.”

“I really want to see their disappointed expressions.” Jing Yang said.

Denanfry looked at Jing Yang. “It’s not early, go rest. You’ve been really busy this entire period of time and haven’t been able to rest properly. Tomorrow is a very crucial day, you should rest well so that you can have energy tomorrow.”

“En.” Jing Yang saw that there wasn’t really anything that needed him to supervise here, so he nodded and sat down in the wheelchair, following Denanfry out.

Denanfry hugged up Jing Yang and put him on the bed, helping him take off his clothes. He helped him lie down properly, and then also took off his own clothes and lay down on the bed, hugging Jing Yang in his arms.

Jing Yang leaned into his bosom, his back tightly attached to his broad and strong chest. This made him feel very comfortable and very safe, and he soon fell asleep.