Unstable Chinese Republic [Arc 2.9]

Chapter 25
auroranovels.wordpress.com

“What are you doing?” Jing Yang walked to Yang Wangkun’s front, using doubtful eyes to look at him. He didn’t know what he wanted to do.

“Body search!”

Body search? Jing Yang still hadn’t reacted when Yang Wangkun had already started to search his body.

Yang Wangkun’s large hands kneaded downward from Jing Yang’s shoulder along his arm, he pressed on his shoulders and helped him turn around, and then kneaded everything from his lower back to his butt down his thighs to his calves.

Jing Yang had been struck dumb by his actions, he had not thought that he would actually search him, his entire person had become motionless.

Finished searching the back, Yang Wangkun again turned him around to search the front, his hands stopped at his chest and pressed, then he opened his buttons and reached his hand into his clothes.

Jing Yang finally reacted, pulling out his hand and glaring at him, “What are you trying to do!”

An envelope suddenly appeared in Yang Wangkun’s hands, it seemed like he had taken it out from Jing Yang’s clothes. But only Jing Yang knew, that envelope was actually not on his body, this person’s hand technique was actually even faster than his own.

“What is this?” Yang Wangkun raised the envelope in his hands.

Jing Yang had an inexplicable expression on his face, how would he know what that thing was, but he didn’t say anything, he wanted to see what this man really wanted to do.

Yang Wangkun said to Wei Tianxiong, “I have caught the thief, I will bring the man back to interrogate him, then I won’t bother Wei commander anymore.”

“Wait!” Wei Tianxiong immediately shouted. “How could he be a thief? Tonight he was always with me, he never went anywhere else. Moreover, just relying on him, would he be able to burst into your residence and steal your things?”

“Whether or not the things were stolen by himself, or if he was working with someone else, I will still have to take him back and interrogate him to find out. But now the letter was searched out on his body, and he just happened to be in your residence, how do you want to explain this?” Yang Wangkun interrogated him back.

Wei Tianxiong was left at a loss for words by his questioning, in his heart he knew that this matter definitely had something strange, but at the moment he still had no way to prove what was strange about it.

“This envelope contains some very important information from the president, the matters concern classified military affairs, I think that Wei commander as a fellow soldier, should know the seriousness of this matter?” Yang Wangkun spoke about it in a high-soundingand righteous manner. “I will bring the man out, many thanks for Wei commander’s cooperation.”

Yang Wangkun dragged Jing Yang out, until they had gone out of sight, Wei Tianxiong finally realized something, it was very possible that chasing a thief was only an excuse, bringing Cheng Junxi out should be his real motive.

Wei Tianxiong gnashed his teeth in anger, his face became scarily gloomy. He smashed the table, scaring badly a large number of people standing close to him.