Life of Music [12.17]

Chapter 179

www.otakutl.blogspot.com

After a good night's sleep, Jing Yang woke to see Gu Mang seated on the bed with a computer on his lap.

Jing Yang laid on his stomach, propped up his upper body, and muttered suspiciously to Gu Mang, "Why don't you go to the study? What are you doing here?"

Gu Mang felt relieved when he saw Jing Yang's rosy face and saw that he didn't appear to have any physical problems. "Are you hungry?"

Jing Yang touched his stomach and said to Gu Mang that he was hungry. "You go to the kitchen and tell them I want squirrel fish and crab flavored eggs, and then make some seafood porridge."

"Got it." Gu Mang ruffled Jing Yang's hair. "Come down quickly."

Even if Jing Yang awoke, Gu Mang knew he wouldn't get up straight away. He had to lie in bed for a while before finally getting up, so he went downstairs first and asked the kitchen to make Jing Yang's meal.

After Gu Mang had left, Jing Yang began to recall the scene that had abruptly appeared in his head just before he passed out. The scene he saw at that time was unlike anything he had ever seen before, so why did he see it so suddenly? And when the red-clothes youth was stabbed in the stomach with a knife, the pain was very real.

Jing Yang was having trouble figuring out more and more things. Why, for example, was he becoming increasingly drowsy, or why did he suddenly witness such an image and feel extremely real? Was it because he had a problem with his soul, or because he had a problem with the system in his soul?

Jing Yang pondered about it for a long time but couldn't think of anything. Gu Mang waited downstairs for a bit but didn't hear him come down, so he went upstairs and pulled him out of bed.

With his feet wrapped around Gu Mang's waist and his hands hugging his neck while being carried downstairs by Gu Mang, Jing Yang looked like a sloth.

Jing Yang was slouching at the dining table, squinting his eyes and chewing slowly as he ate the squirrel fish he had lately enjoyed, still thinking about those unanswered questions in his heart.

Gu Mang noticed Jing Yang was going to fall asleep after eating and was worried that he would do so before he was full. Gu Mang hastily slipped some veggies into Jing Yang's mouth while his mouth was still.

With Gu Mang's feeding, Jing Yang almost finished his meal, and he ate a lot more than usual. In truth, he didn't want to sleep; he was only trying to figure out certain things that he didn't understand. But in the end, Jing Yang was fed and supported by Gu Mang, and he sat on the sofa with a bulging tummy, contemplating life.

_________________________________

Ji Xiao was in a coma for several days after being admitted to the hospital, which worried his parents. However, after the doctor's inspection, no problems with his body or brain were discovered, therefore they are unsure why he has been in a coma.

Ji Xiao had no idea how long he had been unconscious; all he knew was that he had been dreaming and couldn't wake up. He saw a lot of things in his dream, and they all looked extremely realistic to him, as if he had personally experienced them. Those fragments, however, are incomplete. They continued switching characters and scenes, causing his head to get increasingly confused.

Because of the changing images in his head, Ji Xiao's brain was overloaded. His brain nerves have been stiff the entire time, his head has been hurting more and more, and he eventually wakes up in pain.