Interstellar Internet Celebrity Live Broadcast Competition [Arc 3.4]

Chapter 31
auroranovels.wordpress.com

Ruth announced the task for the second day of the competition: “Today you all will need to be carrying out two missions, one of them is to repair your home, and the second one is make your own handicraft. In the ocean in front of you, there are many beautiful things, but you will need to pick them out using your own abilities. Please pay attention, this time each one of you will need to make your own craft, the object that you manufacture, you will be able to keep. Or you can also give them to us, we will randomly choose one of the fans supporting you and gift it to them. At this time tomorrow we will return, I will remind you, tonight there will be an even bigger ‘surprise.’”

After Ruth and the judges left, Jing Yang walked back into the forest, using some very tenacious and strong thin vines to make a net.

Jake followed at his side, he didn’t know what he should be doing, so he took the initiative to ask: “Is there something that I should be helping you out with?”

“No need, this is very easy, I’ll be done soon.” Jing Yang responded.

Jake looked at his fingers flying around, very quickly weaving the net, then he hesitated for a bit and said: “For the matter yesterday, very sorry.”

“What matter?” Jing Yang looked at him doubtfully.

“That’s…making you be in a team by yourself, since us three people were left over, we should have been in a team, but…” Jake really sincerely felt sorry for this.

“You don’t need to feel sorry about this thing.” Jing Yang responded without any care. “Everyone has their own freedom of choice, nothing is required to be done.”

“Then can I be in a team with you now?” Jake asked quietly.

“If you want to join, it’s not like you can’t.” Jing Yang simply said.

“Really? Thanks!” Jake said happily. “If there’s anything that I can help with, don’t hesitate to tell me.”

“Take this.” Jing Yang gave him one of the nets.

Jake took the net and the two people walked towards the ocean, Jing Yang picked a shallow area that was especially filled with rocks. Most of the people all chose to go to the deeper ocean, they all felt that the deeper the ocean, the more good things would be there.

If today’s competition mission had been to compare who would be able to catch the most valuable fish, Jing Yang would also have picked to go to the deeper sea areas. But for making handicrafts, it’s still better to pick shallower areas, because there are much more beautiful conches, clamshells, and so on, and in some of the clams there may even be pearls.

Danny also followed behind them from far away to the shallower sea areas, because his ability wasn’t great, but in order to express that he was not in a group with Jing Yang, he always kept his distance from them.

“You can look around, under some of these stones, there will be beautiful sea crystals, we don’t want big ones, the smaller the better.” Jing Yang advised.

“Why don’t we want bigger ones?” Jake asked, he also knew about sea crystals, it’s a type of relatively cheaper gemstones. But most of the ones on the market are artificial, so that’s why it’s relatively cheaper.