Chapter 14

Leo's Pov:
(time skip Sunday morning)
it was currently 8 am and i had just started cardio, i always run around the block twice, i had already finished my first lap now going for my second, i had a black hoodie and grey sweat pants on, and of course my head phones mostly listening to rock, i stopped to stretch a little bit, and to catch my breath cause instead of cardio work out i was acting like i was running from a killer.

Jenna's Pov:
i was trying on different clothes for today, looking for a fit that looked neither good or bad so i can go over to Leo's without seeming like a try hard, i was in my bra and underwear, i had already went through 3 outfits, i was looking for my 4th when my phone dinged, i went over to my desk by my window, forgetting that i'm half naked, it was a notification from a game, i set my phone done and as i went to turn back to my closet i look out the window.. is that fucking Leo?

Nobodies Pov:
Jenna crouched, to hide herself from Leo and the fact she was in her bra, she crawled to her bed to grab a shirt to wear, meanwhile Leo was stretching his left leg, Jenna stood up confidently fixing her hair, she opened the window and leaned on the ledge in her underwear, but it didn't show from the window "where are you off to?" Jenna slightly shouted from above, Leo picked his head up quickly plucking his right headphone out of his ear, he slightly smirked at her aesthetically pleasing sight.

Jenna's Pov:
is.. is he fucking smiling at me!? "cardio" he answered, i looked at him a little taken aback from the fact he had formed an expression on his face, and it was a happy one, "working out huh?" i teased with my hand under my chin, leaning forward even more revealing my cleavage, i swear i wasn't doing this on purpose.

Leo's Pov:
is she doing this on purpose? I could see her chest, i tried not to look at it, thats disrespectful, she was really.. hot, i don't wanna think like that about her though, "yea leg day" i stated a little nervous while scratching my head, she giggled with her nose scrunched up and her hand covering her mouth, that was very cute, oh my god, "wanna come?" i asked, i have no idea where that confidence came from.

Jenna's Pov:
where did all that confidence come from? Was it always there? I stood up from the edge of the window, my sleeve hanging revealing my shoulder, i looked at them in confusion as they stood there all proud, "why not" i spat out not thinking, he slightly scoffed, not too much to notice but i did, "however, i'm a walker not a runner, and we're going to your house and starting the project cause i'm not about to see you twice today i've already had enough" i waved my hand around while he nodded, "ok.." she spat.

Nobodies Pov:
Jenna put on an athletic bra and a jacket with leggings, her jacket laid perfectly against her shoulders and she was absolutely magnificent, so much for finding a "not good or bad" outfit, she exited her house where Leo was waiting, he lost time and place when their eyes met her figure, he stood there while shortly gasping, his eyes slightly widened, and his heart rate plummeting, she was approaching when Jenna also got a better look of him since she was closer, as she walked towards him with her shiny brown her bouncing, she was also caught of guard by him, she looked at him while he looked at her,

their eyes locked as she stopped right in-front of him and they both got flashbacks from last night at the competition, Jenna remembering how close they got and his face with the scar showing, looking at her with the light shining behind him, and Leo remembering how her hand rested on their chest, their breathing synchronized once again, Jenna was enjoying herself this time, but Leo had actually had enough of this and pulled her closer to him, Jenna though this was it, she displayed her bottom eyes and slightly opened her lips, Leo looked down at her noticing the athletic bra hug her breasts and squeeze them together,

Leo then took a step down the sidewalk and started walking off.. Jenna was left stunned, he quickly turned and lightly grabbed her elbow so she could follow them, so she did, after they were walking side by side, Jenna immediately shook any feeling she had out of her system and started a conversation, "why did you invite me down? Do you not have friends? Is that it?" she giggled, and started nudging him while teasing the fuck out of this person, Leo stood still with his hands on his waist and formed a slightly funny looking offended face, "you stood at your window like you were desperate" he shot back, Jenna gasped loudly, "how dare you" she narrowed her eyes while laughing and grabbing her stomach, he started laughing too while covering his eyes

Jenna's Pov:
i had cracked up a few jokes with him to try and push him into the friend zone, not that he wasn't, i laughed so hard my abs hurt but then i realized i wasn't laughing alone.. "you're laughing?" i said shocked and proudly, "yea i am.." he confirmed with a small smile, "what.. i thought you were emotionless-" i started ranting out of surprise with my eyes widened still in shock

"expressionless, not emotionless" he corrected, "i might not show but i do feel" Leo addressed now slowly walking past me then turning to walk backwards so he can face me, "and who's crazy enough to hold back a laugh?" he slightly shrugged, and he was right, as they turned around to walk normally they waved me over, so i ran up tackling their waist, i wanted to see how comfortable he felt, of course me as a midget tackling Leo is like an ant punching a watermelon.

Leo's Pov:
Jenna just tackled me, so i stood there with my arms raised looking down over my armpit, she slowly looked up in embarrassment because i hadn't moved an inch, shortly after she broke out into laughter and so did i, she let go of me swinging her head back to laugh even more, then started pushing me, after the third push as she extended her arm to do it again i grabbed it and pulled her towards me, i crouched causing her to fall on my shoulder, then i lifted her and had already walked two blocks down with Jenna on my shoulder, she was laughing the whole way and i was smiling.. actually smiling..

Jenna's Pov:
Leo was carrying me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, it felt soft, i was still laughing from the failed tackle and my stomach was being pressured against his shoulder which tickled me, i was comfortable and had completely forgotten the reason i came with him or where were going, as she was holding me with her arm, they suddenly pulled me down and brought me to their torso, i quickly wrapped my legs around his waist to attach myself, and my arms around his neck, we continued to walk like that still laughing our asses off, i took notice of what was happening and my laughter got chopped off, what are we doing?