Chapter 65

Nobodies Pov:
(11:30 pm)

As the make out session continued, and the sizzling passion increased, they both started to slightly improve, they felt as if they were reading a romance novel, and the words were carved into sugar papers, as the letters were drawn out of strawberry icing, they studied each others movements, and recognized some old patterns from the earlier kiss in the airport. They felt like each others missing pieces to the puzzle.

Jenna's Pov:

I had traced my fingernails up the side of their neck, and onto their jawline, following up to their cheek, i let my fingers rest on the side of his face, as i sunk deeper and deeper into the kiss, the air i was breathing felt and smelt different, the vibe and atmosphere was similar to floating in space, and their amazingly talented lips.. I love the taste of his lips on mine.

I picked my other hand off of their hair, and slowly slid it down to my purse, i maneuvered around for the key, i touched hand sanitizer and wipes, then my phone and lipstick, the one thing i didn't feel was my key.. As our tongues softly spread across our gums and teeth, i realized.. How me and Alana forgot the it inside.. I drew a tight breath in through my nose, then i started to release some tension from the kiss.

That hinted weakness, which decreased the avid excitement of the make out by a lot, Leo noticed, as they started to slow their movements, and go along with me, i didn't want this to end, which is also the reason why i was looking for my key.. I feel ready.. It's scary, it's very scary, but i think i'm ready. However i had no other choice, we can't be stranded in the middle of the hall..

My back was already arched, so i couldn't just drift away, that would cause me to fall. I lightly grabbed Leo's chin with my right hand, then set my left palm on their cheek, i softly pushed them back, and as soon as the kiss broke, there was this lingering sensation, left on my wet lips, the first breath that exited my mouth felt like i just started breathing correctly after all these years of being alive..

I blinked my eyes open, they felt heavy, and my forehead was hot.. My cheeks were flushed, and my heart was flying around my thorax, and i was sure that our lungs were pumping in sync just like our breath, when Leo shot their eyes open, the glare they gave me was indescribable, they viewed me like i had just saved their life.

Like i was their world, and they could see the city through my eyes, this person travels so deep inside me, i'm sure he can read what i'm thinking at times, their grip stayed strong, and their breaths short, i could hear their heartbeat, and even that was matching up to mine, i wanted this moment to last forever, just staring at each other like this, no regrets, no guilt, no judgement.. Just peace.

I huffed out of mesmerization, as i shifted my eyes between his, their pupils were dilated, and they had displayed that hungry, charmingly seductive look, "we have a little problem.." i gulped, as i slightly turned my head now side eyeing him, a line appeared between his eyebrows, "what.. What do you mean" they muttered in worry,

"so.. I wanted to take you inside, you know to continue.." i hinted, while shriveling my head into my shoulders, and raising my eyebrows, "yea.." they nodded in curiosity, "but um, the thing that gives me access to unlock this door, is currently located inside the room" i sucked my lips in and stared in embarrassment, i was still hanging from them, and they kept holding me.

At that moment Leo raised her eyebrows, and clicked their tongue in realization, then they gave a slow nod, as their lips sealed, "so, how are you gonna get in?" they questioned, now lifting me up to my feet, "that is.. A tricky one.." i pondered while glancing left to me, and scratching my head,

Leo fumbled with her thumbs, then started to twitch their mouth left and right, i rested my eyes on her, then a giggle creeped up on me, i brought my hand up to my mouth, then Leo's eyes widened as they frowned, with rosy cheeks, "you're so cute when you're worried" i chortled, shifting my weight from one leg to the other,