Chapter 94

Leo's Pov:

Chance and I were kayaking across the beautifully shining lake, the water was clear and breezy, and the sun was just the right temperature of warmth, although Chance still sweat like a hound dog. We were halfway there, leaving Mount Tichu and approaching Mount Aso.

"You know, you didn't tell me either" Chance started to confront me calmly. "I know.." I admitted with a huff, feeling bad for not letting him know about my sexual actions with Jenna sooner. "See, i get it, We do talk things over, but sometimes it's ok to keep some things for ourselves" he assured with a low tone and uneven breaths from rowing.

My back was facing him due to the seating, i had furrowed my eyebrows from a hint of surprise, i didn't expect him to say that. "I understand but... It was more than once" i struggled to reveal, i shut my eyes and squeezed my lips together, awaiting his response. I could already feel his blazing gaze scanning the back of my head.

"Are you serious..?" he went in to ask in amazement, He appeared to be rather unfazed by the situation and did not express any signs of being unhappy or dissatisfied. "Yeah, she really brings it out of me, all of a sudden I've become this hormonal teenager" I silently chuckled while Ceasing my paddling motions and redirecting my attention toward my buddy.

His face lit up, seeming proud that i was finally able to experience this feeling. "I can't believe it happened to both of us at the same time... And we both thought we didn't stand a chance" His smile only got wider when he realized. A subtle yet undeniable expression of amusement graced my lips and a tint of bliss shot up to my chest.

Jenna's Pov:

"Wait so, flower arrangement sounds cool" Alana pondered, Jess and I had just discovered that The mountain across from our current location offers extra activities. "Oh it's amazing, i really wanna try that" I conveyed my agreement with a beaming smile, fully endorsing the idea... "What the hell even is that" Jess wondered as her eyebrows knotted, i grinned.

"Alright so, It's a floral design called Ikebana where a group of flowers is designed into a container, which may be displayed in a vase, box, ceramic, basket, or container" I explained with heavy passion whilst waving my hands around. The girls listened carefully as Alana's eyes started to sparkle in interest and Jess was starting to grasp the concept.

"It sounds very peaceful" Jess nodded in agreement, expressing her approval through her body language. "Would you guys like to do that?" I proposed, my pupils dilated in hopes that they would say yes. "Sure why not, we can continue our conversations too" Jess obviated while settling. "Hell yeah, I'm in" Alana smirked and gave me a high five.

"Great! Now there's only one thing.." I placed my hand on my hip and tapped my finger on my chin starting to think. "What is it?" Alana questioned. "How are we gonna get there?" I spat while clicking my tongue, the girls raised their eyebrows in actualization "Oh! I have an idea" Jess hurriedly told with a sneaky look on her face.

Leo's Pov:

20 Minutes had passed since Chance and I had paused our rowing towards Mount Aso, to discuss how our nights went in full detail. We were laughing, gasping smiling, and blushing. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I took it out of my pocket and flipped the lid up to reveal that Jenna was calling me. My face immediately brightened.

(on call)

Leo- Hey Jen (they smirked with a tad of red on their cheeks, Chance's mouth fell open)

Jenna- Hi sweetheart, how are you? (She checked with a sweet tone as the girls giggled silently)

Leo- I'm good honey, and you? (The red on Leo's checks intensified)

Jenna- Well uhm, I'm great, but i need to ask you a favor (She squinted her eyes whilst grimacing and biting her nails)

Leo- Anything Jen (They half smiled)

Jenna- Well, me and the girls wanna go to the mountain across ours... Mount Aso, and we don't really have a way of getting there (She bit her lips in hesitation)

Leo- Alright, what do you suggest? (They asked, confident in the fact that they could fulfill their obligations)

Jenna- You and Chance are great at kayaking right? (she smiled with hope)

Nobodies Pov:

Leo widened his eyes at Chance, he now knew what she was going to inquire of. "What!??" Chance hissed slightly scrunching his nose. "We need to go back!" Leo distanced his phone from his ear to intensely whisper back at Chance. The red-headed boy snapped together in confusion. "Huh?" he huffed to himself.

With a few more words, Jenna hung up the phone and looked at her friends. "We have a ride!!" She squeaked whilst jumping, the girls cheered along. "That sounds amazing! Where are we going!?" Claire beamed from behind them. Jenna's ears twitched at the sound of her high-pitched voice, she immediately eyed Jess.

Jessica was already staring at Jenna, She shot her a comforting glance, indicating that they shared the same frustration. "We, are going to Mount Aso" Alana answered roughly, Indicating her unwelcome presence. "Great! How are we getting there?" Claire once again weaseled her way in, seeming joyful as always. At that moment Jenna's forehead had caught on fire.

She whirled around and looked the blonde curly-haired girl dead in the eyes, "You can't just join us whenever you please" she spat, trying to keep her cool. Jessica's eyes expanded at her sudden burst, "Jenna.." She whispered in disbelief. "I'm always here what are you talking about?" Claire tilted her head and drew her eyebrows together, confused.

Jenna mentally nodded to herself that She would not make much progress if she continued with this conversation. so she decided to drop it. "Just follow me girls" she sighed while waving the 3 over.

"Can you let me in on what the hell is going on!?" Chance panted aggressively, he and Leo were paddling back to Mount Titchu as fast as they could, the once breezy kayak ride had now become a rough challenge. "Jenna asked for a ride!" Leo hurriedly informed, also somewhat out of breath and drenched in lake water.

"A ride!? Now!?" Chance ached, "I know it's last minute but Jess is gonna be there too!" Leo encouraged him with a few huffs in between his words. "Jessica!?!?" Chance beamed and suddenly there was a higher force coming from behind Leo, Chance was picking up the pace at the sound of his love interest. "Excited are you!?" Leo commented with a small smile.

As the group of girls made their way down the hill, their pace had slowed down considerably. They were already halfway through the descent, and as they looked ahead, they could see the rest of the path winding down towards the lake. The air was cool and crisp, and the sound of rustling leaves and twigs under their feet provided a soothing background noise.

They were getting closer the shore. Jenna's mind raced as she relived the electrifying moments of last night. where she had footed down the same path to find the same person, but in a different font, Her mind was blown away by it, and she couldn't stop gushing about it, she was very calm about the fact that none of her feelings had changed for Leo. She wanted him both ways.