Chapter 60

Jenna's Pov:
(8:30 pm)

"Do you wanna get out of here?" i put forth taking a breed glance at Leo, who was staring down at my menu, i froze, i don't know where all of this sudden nerve came from.. But i wasn't lying when i asked him to leave with me. "sure" he threw his body up sitting straight, expressionless as always, then frantically looking all over the place.

As soon as Leo spotted a waitress, they waved her over, "can we get the number 13 on the menu to go?" they ordered while tilting their head a little, i was shocked at how fast they decided, and agreed with me, and not only that, but how quickly they wanted to walk out of this place. Was it because of me?

The waitress gave a tight nod, then sped off into the kitchen, our order was small, it was a salad with chicken, no sauce, it's normally for one person, but given the fact Leo does not eat, and my meals are short, it was just fine for us, plus i had gone to the vending machine around 5, i kind of spoiled myself with snacks.

Leo's Pov:

I felt blessed when Jenna asked me to leave. I would rather be somewhere else.. Anywhere else, and honestly.. I don't really care where i am as long as Jenna's with me, but when there's chances like this.. I'm going to snatch them, i notified the waitress to pack our dinner, i don't have a clue where we're going, but i don't really mind either.

Jenna and i were patiently awaiting for our meal, sitting in silence while the seniors around us were talking, we weren't awkward.. We were just dying to get out. I know why i am.. But why is she? The waitress came by and passed right behind us, placing the package on the table in between us, then swiftly continuing to serve plates to the rest of the students.

Me and Jenna stared at it, wondering who's gonna grab it so we can go, i shifted my eyes from the package to her beautiful face, she did the same, "get up" she muttered, while throwing her hand out and aggressively grabbing the box, and standing up to get a hold of her leather jacket. We headed towards the exit..

Then Mr Knox stood right in front of the gateway, "you're forbidden from walking out of the tavern.." he addressed bitterly, then sighed with an ironic smile, "please return to your seats" he gritted his teeth with a fake smile and a hissing manner. I frowned, then my eyes pierced through him.. I was about to charge at the teacher.

Luckily, the sensei from before spawned behind him, and gave a light tap at the edge of his shoulder, Mr Knox turned around whooshing in mid air, when he faced the sensei his eyes went wide with fright, the sensei kept his face straight, with squinted eyes, and a pinched expression.

The sensei took a long deep breath in, then lightened his gaze, and peeked behind Mr Knox, to face us, "what your teacher meant was.." he corrected while rotating to the side to grab something off another table which was empty, "how are you gonna eat without your forks?" he spoke calmly and silently, giving us a small pleasant smile at the end.

He slightly bowed while handing us the utensils, Jenna furrowed her eyebrows, and i was taken aback. I wasn't expecting this kind of ending.. Mr Knox appeared to be extremely offended, looking between us and the sensei, he went to open his mouth to speak, but the sensei was quick to interrupt,

"enjoy your time" he collided his palms and bowed before us, then stepped to the side extending his arm pointing outside, we took that as a sign and walked out of the tavern as soon as we could, we took a couple steps forward until we were far enough to not be heard, and there we looked at each other and started giggling.

Nobodies Pov:

Mr Knox is frustrated with the outcome of the situation. He does not want students to have a bad trip, therefore he's set some ground rules, that should not be disobeyed. There's nothing dangerous in their location, or something wrong with two seniors going on a walk and eating their dinner elsewhere. But Mr Knox is selfish and very arrogant.