Chapter 69

Nobodies Pov:

Jenna and Leo were changing the sheets, tugging and pulling, unfolding and gathering, Jenna felt embarrassed of the outcome on the mattress, but when she stood up she had also felt another moisture between her legs, she sighed, being tired from getting shy around Leo cause she sweats, and because she came.

"what's wrong?" Leo was crumbling the sheets, turning them into a ball to throw in the dirty laundry, "nothing" Jenna was slowly walking towards the drawers to grab new sheets, "Jenna." Leo silently growled, pausing his movements, and staring at her. Jenna twirled around, to find Leo mentally fuming.

"i'm a mess.." she mumbled, "i'm sorry, i didn't think you would be shaking.." they apologized, while throwing the bedsheets to the side of the room, "no it's not that, i have.. Cum on my inner thighs.." she muttered under her breath, Leo hardly made up her words, but quickly understood,

"oh.. Well, let's get you cleaned up then.." they pointed towards the bathroom, Jenna smiled feeling comfort and warmth, "let's get us cleaned up" she corrected then stepped towards Leo, grabbing their hand and leading them in the washroom. Both of them were still naked which meant one thing..

"Let's take a shower together" Jenna suggested with a knowing smile, while entering the bathroom, Leo tilted his head to the side, about to agree to Jenna's request, when the light switched on.. Leo's mouth was left open, as Jenna's hand froze on the light switch.

They were an inch apart, observing each others bodies, "oh my god.." Leo mumbled under his breath, staring Jenna down as his eyes expanded, "woah.." Jenna whispered, feeling her heart race at his sight, they were in shock noticing every small detail on each other.

Jenna was looking at their legs, which were way more defined than their arms, muscled up calves, and tight upper thighs.. The ones she was riding on, Jenna practically drooled over them, getting a full body image was her last straw, she was certain that she might be falling for them..

Leo felt a rush of erogenous, Jenna was ethereal in his eyes, and always has been, but as of right now, they felt like they won the lottery, like they reached a huge checkpoint in their life, like they finally got their award for all the struggles, or like they had been blessed, he was so thankful to just be viewing her, it kind of felt illegal..

"Jenna you're beautiful.." the words slipped right out of their mouth like water runs from the faucet, it was so easy to say that for Leo, no doubts, no hesitation, no shame, or shyness, he just put fourth. Jenna huffed in transfixion, she felt her eyeballs get warm, as all the blood in her body raced to her face, "Leo!" she squealed.

Then covered her mouth with her hand, and started to nervously chuckle, "stop, you're so fucking stunning-" she was at loss for words, taken aback just as much as Leo was, they didn't know it, but their hearts plummeted at the same speed. It was a very unexpected moment, since they were in the dark for so long.

The two teens really took advantage of this opportunity, and really dug deep into each other's appearance, Jenna's mind was traveling back to the times she saw Leo shirtless, connecting the dots with the current picture and getting deja vu, while Leo fully inspected her, from the top of her hairline down to her toenails.

He noticed the freckles on her body, the tan lines, her skin sparkled from being so smooth, she was completely hairless, and in great shape, toned abs, slim waist, tight hips, perked breasts, and her private area.. It resembled to a beautiful blossomed flower in Leo's head, when i tell you.. Leo had already fallen.

"thank you.." he sniffed, feeling a sudden urge of tears, he turned his back to Jenna, as she rushed to him, "hey, hey.. Are you ok?" she worried, patting Leo's shoulder, trying to get a better look at him, but failing as Leo avoided to be seen, "yea Jen" they nonchalantly spoke, gathering themself before facing Jenna.