Chapter 81

Leo's Pov:
(5:00 pm)

I can't believe I'm here doing this right now... Me? Having sex? With Jenna Ortega... The prettiest girl in school, she's so fucking gorgeous it's insane, at this moment she's under me, sweaty and moist, her face red from the lack of breathing.

Her hands were buried in the mattress, and her legs wrapped around my waist, i had stopped moving. We had our orgasm at the same time. And tonight's a full moon. Fuck. As soon as i realized i pushed myself up and off the bed, she laid before me, with her perfect glimmering tanned skin...

"What's wrong?" she worried, trying to hold herself up, "Nothing I'm sorry.. I just randomly snapped back into reality.." i lied... As i forced my face into a numb expression, i saw her eyes glow in stress, she was now panting from anxiety, and not from exhaustion. I didn't mean to trouble her like this.

"Hey... Hey, i promise everything is alright.." i climbed back on the bed as she sat up, the reason i reacted like this, is because cumming or orgasming at the same time, especially on the night of a full moon, is considered to be a soul tie. It's not that i don't want us to be soulmates, or forever together...

I just figure we're moving a bit too quickly. Three weeks ago Jenna was a girl I'd doze off on, my eyesight would randomly fall upon her, and i would travel
to a whole different world.. Admiring her beauty... But that was only in the halls or anywhere outside. And if i must, i will admit that maybe i had a small crush on her before all of this.

So tiny that i never acknowledged it, and it's not every day that i would stare at Jenna, some days I'd forget she existed, but besides that, I've always viewed Jenna as a stunning girl... I knew that if i ever got the chance, i wouldn't back out. Not even if my life was on the line. But i would never imagine having sex with her or even kissing.

Jenna's Pov:

I didn't want what happened to Alana to happen to me. I really like Leo... I see something serious with this person. This frightens me, but i honestly don't think of it as disgusting anymore as i used to. They made me change the way i look at romance...

"If you're shy about it it's ok.." i guessed as they grabbed my hands sitting next to me, my pussy was sore from all the rubbing, pounding and my thighs quivered, "No Jenna" they assured me. Whenever Leo says my name something erupts inside of me... I feel like no one can say it right besides them.

"I showered with you last time. How can i be shy?" they reasoned while gliding their thumb across the top of my hand, "This today was more intense than last night.." i hypothetically spoke, he shook his head, "That doesn't matter to me Jen.. I just got knocked back into reality.. You know, fell off of cloud nine" he reassured me.

I nodded while gulping, i closed my eyes and told myself to calm down, and stop overthinking, i brushed it off, then reflected on him again... "What's the time.." i asked, we need to set our camps up at 6, we were given time to pack, but instead of packing... You know what happened.

"It's 5:07" Leo responded, "shit we need to pack.." i reminded, "ok I'll help you pack then you come help me" he planned while standing back up to fetch me my things. Instead of parting ways, each of us packs our stuff. He wants to stay together... Even though it's gonna take more time rather than individually packing.

He's so fucking sweet it melts my heart, i find it adorable how they don't want to split up at this moment. "Did you put anything away in the closets?" he questioned, while dumping all my clothes out to refold them, "Leo.. You do not have-" i tried to stop him but he spoke over my voice...

"You get dressed I'll take care of this. Is there anywhere else i need to look for clothes?" they asked again while telling me to get ready. I was a bit stunned by his actions, "No baby.." i grinned, trying to show some appreciation, Leo paused midway folding one of my blouses, then slowly shifted his eyes to me...

My legs were hanging off the bed touching the floor beneath me, as i had my hands on the mattress behind me, holding my upper body up, while my tits popped out... He stood up instantly, leaped forward, grabbed my face, and went in for a hot kiss...

I immediately wrapped my arms around their neck, as they stood over me, then their hands grabbed my thighs, "Jump" he mumbled through the kiss, i dashed up, where he caught me, wrapping my legs around his waist so he can carry me. My pussy was starting to tickle again... What the fuck is wrong with me?

They carried me inside the bathroom. There they set me on the sink's counter, as our make out session only became harder and heavier, suddenly he pulled away, and as i leaned forward reattaching our mouths and biting his lip, he didn't deny this action, he went along continuing...

I then tipped back a bit. "Don't fuck with me.." i softly whimpered, giving him a lick across his lips, they looked at me confused, "you're the one teasing me." they justified, "and you're the one between my legs.." i shot back, "we just had sex Jenna.." they smiled, trying to act mature about it, but knowing that it wouldn't hurt to redo...

"Fuck me again. I told you i don't want to be able to walk... And i still can" i whispered into their mouth, they shut their eyes in the pleasure of hearing my needy voice, "Fuck me.." I begged, then their hand grabbed my neck. As they kissed me once again, but this time way more aggressively. I placed my pussy on their abdomen...

"Rub on me please.." I whimpered in between his lips, he grabbed the underside of my knees, and slid me forward, again creating a clapping sound, "Fuck!" i whisper shouted, as he started to rub once again. God i cannot fucking get enough of them.

As we were now fucking yet again. I thought i heard the door open... "Jenna!! You will not fucking believe!-" Alana's voice was heard, complaining about her situation. "Shut the door!" I pushed Leo off of me, as he threw himself on the bathroom door closing it, then leaning on it.

Alana's Pov:

I had just walked back inside my hotel room, ready to tell Jenna everything that went down with the conversation i had with Ria, As soon as i shut the door behind me i started to rant, "Jenna!! You will not fucking believe!-" i cut off, as soon as i stepped passed the little hallway Jenna was nowhere to be found...

And just when i realized she was not on the bed, i heard the bathroom door slam. Is Leo still here!? And if he is why would they be in the bathroom? Together!? "Jenna..?" I called... Waiting for a response, I'm either in the wrong room, or something inappropriate happened while i was away.

Jenna's Pov:

She's calling me. What the fuck am i supposed to tell her? "Yea!?" i shouted back, Leo had his back against the door, and as soon as i spoke he threw his arms out giving me a 'what the hell are you doing' look, "Are you in the bathroom..?" she asked.

"Yes! I was about to take a shower.." i lied. I'm not about to get caught fucking red-handed, Leo's chest was rising and falling at a rapid pace, "calm down" i muttered to him, as he smacked his pointer finger on his lips shushing me., "Oh shit girl I'm sorry, well I'll let you be i gotta go find Jess anyway, call me when you're done" she announced.

"Ok!!" i replied, while my hands gripped the side of the counter in fear, i heard the door reopen, then close behind her, i exhaled heavily, letting all the built-up stress out, "Damn.." Leo mumbled, i chuckled at this, as Leo started to lightly chuckle himself...

"It's not even funny we almost got caught in 4k Jenna.." they obviated which only made me burst out laughing, "come here" i spoke once i gathered myself, "excuse you!?" they shouted, "No! Not for that-" i giggled, he rolled his eyes then made his way back to me...

I placed a sweet peck on her lips, then looked deep into those coffee eyes, "Go pack your stuff, and I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby... Alright?" I suggested, they smiled at me nodding in response, "I'll call you.." she kissed my cheek in return. "Oh yes you will.." i teased.