Chapter 90

Nobodies Pov:

Once Jenna and Leo's beautiful moment had come to an end, their next move was to cuddle up on each other. They hugged tightly under Leo's sheets and the moonlight sneaked in through the leaves of the trees above them. It was the perfect setting, the perfect timing, the perfect person for both of them.

They shared a few words about their actions, and a couple of giggles and chuckles spread around before they fell into deep sleep from their exhaustion. Jenna felt like she was taken into the hands of god as she fell asleep, while Leo felt comfortable and relaxed, knowing Jenna had accepted them for who they truly were and nothing changed.

Although Leo was a bit anxious for the morning to come. What if Jenna likes this version of Leo more than their normal self? What if Jenna suddenly changes her perspective and treats them differently until every full moon when they become wholesome again? All of these thoughts were dancing around in the back of Leo's brain. They truly hoped that Jenna hadn't changed her mind.

(Time skip, the next morning)

The sun slowly rose, peeking over the neighboring mountain, as its light fell upon the lake, making the top of the water glisten and sparkle, there were now strands of sunlight piercing through leaves above the young teens, who were about to be woken up by the relaxing melody of the hummingbirds chirping and the warmth of the sun against their exposed skin.

Leo's Pov:

I batted my eyelashes slowly and with squinty eyes, i noticed that the sun had come up. I felt warm and safe, i peeped down to see Jenna cuddled up into my arms, her beautiful brown hair sparkling from the sunlight beaming against it and her smooth skin dazzling. One change had been made, my scar and energy.

My mark had reappeared, which meant half of my freckles and the bottom right of my hair had vanished once again, along with my upbeat personality. It's not that i don't feel upbeat or happy, I'm just unable to express it. I hoped in that moment, that when Jenna wakes up she won't frown upon the fact that it only happens once in a while. That she'll still want me no matter what form i show up in.

I laid on the mattress for 20 minutes, enjoying the morning breeze along with the immaculate view and Jenna's soft breaths against my bare chest. It's such a fairytale-like feeling, one that you're certain happens only in the movies or books, yet here i am, living in a moment where i thought i wouldn't be capable of nor want.

Jenna's Pov:

I took a deep breath smelling the freshly blossomed flowers near Leo and me. My body felt lightly weighted and well-rested, as well as warmly hugged by the only arms i desired. I exhaled with pleasure on that note as a small smile appeared on my lips before i slowly opened my eyes to reveal the beautiful sight.

The vast mountain that stands before me, with the sun radiating a bright yellow glow above it. The lake is still and serene, reflecting the gentle morning light, and then of course... The most breathtaking human being, right next to me, holding me close as i rest. I took one peek at Leo to see their scar had reappeared, that amazing mark that makes him so charming, i knew that whatever this person could look like, it wouldn't affect me. I was even more invested than before.

It felt incredible to wake up like this, i wanted to stay there forever. "Guys!! Finally, i found y'all! Ok so here's the tea-"
I heard a loud enthusiastic voice from far behind us, i was smiling at Leo at that point as they were slightly smirking back at me, but that was all interrupted as soon as i realized it was Alana's squeaky voice coming from the background.

I lifted my head to glance at her, as Leo raised herself a bit to get a full image well. She was about to start ranting, but then she noticed she was intruding. "Oh lord... Are you guys? Naked?" She shyly asked while stepping back a little. "Sort of" Leo shot back quickly. She could only see our shoulders and the top part of my cleavage anyway. "We're not gonna flash you, what were you saying?" i obviated while asking.

"I can come back later...You know give you guys a few minutes-" She started to reason while embarrassment crept up on her face and tone. "Alana" i cut in her shyness to indicate she finally speaks. "Ok ok, well... Chance and Jess had sex!" she slightly shouted, not seeming as excited, more like dissatisfied. Leo's eyes grew and his jaw fell to the bed as i gasped and brought my palm up to my lips.

"They what." Leo asked in fright, "You heard me" Alana reassured appearing to be offended. "When exactly did this happen!?" I loudly wondered, As I laid under the covers, I started to put on my bra and panties, carefully adjusting the straps and clasps to ensure a comfortable fit. Leo just sat there trying to process this information while staring deeply into the grass below us.

"I don't know" she shrugged with an off putting expression. "How did they even get to that point?" i kept doubting. "I don't know" she responded once again. "Well what do you know!?" i shouted in frustration, she was unaware of any circumstances and i wanted explanations after that pregnancy test. "We can ask her when she comes out of her tent" Alana proposed being as frustrated.

I took some time to fully dress myself. Once I was clothed, I slowly peeled back the covers and emerged from the mattress. Leo was still starstruck, sitting in the same spot, maintaining the same posture, with the same look on their face. I sighed and nodded at this, then veered around to face Alana, "Let's go find her" i insisted, "Leo, are you gonna be ok?" I bent down to their level and placed my hand on their back.

They slowly bobbed their head yes. I licked my lips and patted him a little before getting back up and leaving. He looked stunned and scared, I'm guessing it's because, Normally, Chance doesn't go around hooking up with other girls, He lacks the necessary qualities to fulfill that role. but there must be a deeper meaning.