Chapter 72

Leo's Pov:
(9:00 am)

It's the second day in paradise, meaning Japan and Jenna, i opened my eyes to face the beautiful hotel room, the one me and Jenna spent a terrific night in, way better than having Chance around, worrying about everything and trying to convince me i'm a super human.

Jenna was snuggled between my arm pit and chest, i decided to get up and get dressed, i moved carefully off the mattress trying not to wake her up, i reached for my bag on the floor and grabbed the first shirt that was available, i wore it, then rubbed my eyes.

I walked inside the bathroom looking around, processing how Jenna and i took a shower in here last night.. Together, i smiled at the thought, then took a step forward towards the sink, i bent over allowing the water to run, and splashing it against my face to wake me up and clean it.

I smothered my nose, lips and eyes, then while having my eyes shut i extended my arm to search for the towel, i found it rather quickly.. I don't remember it being in that position, i wiped my face dry, then when i opened my eyes the beautiful girl stood behind me.

My mouth curved up into a big smile, and red started to fill my cheekbones, "good morning" she sweetly spoke, i was enchanted by her presence and voice, "did u hand me the towel?" i smirked, looking at her gorgeous face through the mirror, "i sure did" she giggled.

I twisted around, and leaned against the sink, she inched forward, and pressed her waist against mine, i grabbed her hips, while she wrapped her arms around my neck, i lowered my mouth, setting it on hers, as our plumbed lips tangled with each other.

It was so heavenly. The morning kiss everyone talks about.. I was deep into it, it ran smoothly and slow, she was tilting her head left and right, taking breaths in between, and playing with the back of my hair, i tightened my grip on her thighs, she exhaled heavily against my nose.

"breakfast's at 10" she reminded, softly speaking in my mouth, i hummed in response, she giggled then kept kissing me, "it's in less than an hour" she obviated through the kiss, i hummed once again, then she laughed, the kiss stopped and i smiled at her.

"i'll let you get ready.." i agreed, walking off, she snatched my wrist and brought me back, "that's not what i meant.." she flirted with a sexy voice.. Does she want what i think she does..? Last night we had a serious conversation, about what we want and what not.

I asked her about something that has been eating me alive for a while now.. If she's using me, but i wasn't straight forward about it, it's not a particularly good question, it may be offensive, so i reworded it..

-flashbacks from last night's conversation-

"i really like it when they just let me know when they're busy rather than ignore me.." Jenna notified me, i was nodding along, catching on to everything she was telling me, and understanding that i am able to do all of these things for her, and would gladly do so..

"i might be a closed person, but i let others know when i can't talk.." i smiled, and she grinned, "i never ever thought about these things before, they're just coming to me now" she confided, "yea no same" i scoffed, then she giggled, "what about you..?" she asked.

"what about me?" i puzzled, tilting my head to the side, "you haven't told me any of your desires, or things that worry you.." she inquired, i sighed, "well i'm not very picky, i accept people as they are, and if they're compatible with me.. Then that's good.." i answered, Jenna furrowed her eyebrows.

"Leo.. I'm not your friend.. Think of me as if i was your girlfriend, what would you expect from me?" she implored, "love." i spat, her eyes flustered with shock, "that's honestly.. The best desire ever.." she smiled, i wanted to ask her about our sexual experience..