Chapter 82

Jenna's Pov:
(5:40 pm)

I was done packing, I had taken a shower and changed into new clothes. I wore a white top with a blue jacket on top, following some black jeans. My thighs were still shaking, but that's only if i sat in a certain position, I'm so pleased that I got to this point with Leo, i trust them, and they mean more to me than they might think.

Leo's Pov:

I was on Facetime with my sister, she had called me right after I jumped out of the shower, I set my phone up on the dresser, and proceeded to tidy up my things... I realized at some point that I wanted to talk about the situation between Jenna and me...

It's a wonderful topic for me, I treasure these moments, and I love to just sit and think about them, it makes me cheerful, and very optimistic, it's almost like a cure for whenever I'm feeling off, I would like to talk about it with someone, even though I'm still trying to reason this on my own... It seems nice to discuss it.

I suddenly glanced at the camera while sitting on my bed, Niki was ranting about her day, and all the new guys she's been bringing to our house while I'm gone. Besides Jenna, the only other person that can make me laugh is my sister. While Niki was going on about her news, she paused to stare at me.

"Why do you look like your lost?" she asked with an eyebrow raised, "I don't look like that." I put out nonchalantly, "Yes you do... You've got something fishy to say, don't you..?" She narrowed her eyes while raising her chin a bit.

"Maybe I do..." I spat, then shifted my gaze elsewhere, "Well go on then. I've been talking this whole time, and the only thing you've mentioned is how great Japan is. What else is great?" she interrogated, I smirked at this logic, her expression turned into a baffled one.

"Jenna..." I mumbled, her eyes shot wide open, and her jaw hit the ground, she smacked her palm down on her desk, "Spill! Spill! What the hell!? Omg, I knew it! I'm gonna shit myself." she exclaimed at my confession, it felt right to finally get this off my chest.

This subject is joyful for me, I want to share my happy thoughts and ask for second opinions. I'm able to keep it a secret, however, this causes me so much ecstasy that it gives me a lot of motivation to speak up about it. "You have no idea how glad I am to hear that you and Jenna are spending time together!!"

"We have been, a lot frankly... If we have free time we're always with each other" I half smiled. My sister isn't used to seeing me smile, or have any presentation on my face, but then again no one is, she and Jenna get very happy whenever I physically express myself. Her face had brightened at the sight of my enjoyment...

"So you take satisfaction in her company?" she questioned, I intimately bobbed my head, and her mouth formed into an O shape, "Wait. The real question is, do you wish for her company..?" she leaned forward into the camera, eager to learn more about my emotions...

"I do.." i answered honestly, tears started to weld up in her eyes, as the corners of her mouth quirked up, she's been convinced that since the accident i would never want any kind of romantic relationship. Yet here i am, with the prettiest girl in school. I blushed on camera, and of course, Niki noticed.

(Time skip 10 minutes)

I told Niki all the details from the last two nights. She might even be happier than I am. After hanging up it was almost time to go. Once I stood up from the bed to grab my luggage I remembered something... Chance. He's been gone for over an hour. Is he still with Jessica? Did he even find her?

I decided to not act upon this. I made my way outside of the room with the key in my pocket. Chance packed before leaving but his bag was still inside. I texted him while I still had service.

Leo- Hey bud, I'm heading
Downstairs, your bag is still in
Our room.

I notified him, then shoved my flip phone in my back pocket.

Jenna's Pov:

"And to even think! That there was a sweet side to this bitch!" Alana whined, the conversation between her and Ria did not go well at all. "So let me get this straight..." I started. "She told you, that she liked you at first. But got over you?" hypothesized. "Yes! Which is a fucking lie!" she shouted in anger.

"I'm done. I'm done with this girl, she was acting all cute and sweet with me. Only to fuck me! And she knew that this is my first time with a girl." she teared up while complaining. I nodded showing understanding. "Hey, how about we go set up our camps, and forget about her right now?" I suggested.

She smiled feeling comfort, "yea let's do that." she nodded with a sniff, then we hurdled our packed bags making our way toward the door. "God this room will never leave my memories." I spat just before exiting. Alana came to a rough stop in front of me. Then slowly turned around to glance at me.

"Sis... You didn't tell me what y'all did with Leo." she reminded while crossing her hands. Her eyebrows raised in suspicion, "we just talked about a few things..." I still wanted to hide it. I want to be sure of our situation.

"Nothing else?" she questioned. "Well, we kissed..." I blushed, knowing we did way more than that... Just remembering what his skin felt like on mine makes me hot. Alana's jaw was unhinged as her eyes widened. "Slayed!!" she exclaimed, clearly proud of me.

"If you told me two months ago you'd be crushing on someone I would've told you you're crazy" she giggled, and I smiled. We went ahead through the door. Locking it and saying our goodbyes to this beautiful hotel. We were now walking down the hall toward the elevator.

"Hey, do me a favor. If we see Ria anywhere please don't mention it. I don't really wanna talk to her right now." she asked of me politely. I nodded in response while placing my palm on her shoulder. "Of course honey" I smiled cutely.