Chapter 73

Nobodies Pov:
(10:00 am)

"tighter!" Jenna rounded her eyes, Leo sighed, then pulled further on the belt he applied around her waist, "oohh.. Flashbacks.." she flashed a giant smile at Leo, their jaw dropped, "Jenna!" they whisper shouted, while shutting their eyes, Jenna laughed in response of Leo's 'innocent' reaction.

"ok take a look cause we have to go like right now" Leo hurried, Jenna twisted around, to look behind her in the full body mirror, he had dressed Jenna up as a mini him, he slid a Metallica crop top on her, with black baggy jeans, Jenna also had her hoop earrings from last night,

No makeup was left on her face after the evenings sweating and cries, it all wiped off, Jenna really digged the look, "omg wow.. I really like this" she bubbled, then turned back around to fall into Leo's arms, Leo had worn a basic grey tee, with black jean shorts, when Leo caught Jenna he stared at her natural beauty.

Her freckles popped out even more, and her eyes were beaming, those lips were always magical, and that jawline could cut a whole salad, he uncontrollably smiled at her while blushing, then Jenna brushed her nose against his, and placed a small peck on their lips, Leo inhaled right after her lips detached from theirs,

They really enjoyed touching, and kissing and even just viewing Jenna, he was the exact opposite, untouchable, non kissable, and would probably get bored staring at you from more than a minute, but Jenna was such a delight in their eyes, there is nothing else they wanna look at, nothing that would please them as much.

"well if you like my style SO much, we can go shopping-" Leo started to suggest when Jenna interrupted, "Ooor, i can just steal your shit" she cleared her throat, looking away, and stepping back on her heels, breaking the hug, Leo raised his eyebrows with a knowing smile, "what.." Jenna glanced back at them.

"I will keep stealing your stuff." she addressed in a serious tone, while crossing her arms and tapping her foot, "noted" Leo made fun of her, she held up her middle finger at him, then turned her eyes on the clock '10:03' "Fuck!" she spat aggressively, then leaped forward to snatch her phone off the desk, and twirling around to grab Leo's hand.

"Move! Move! Move!" she dramatically ran out the door, as she dragged Leo behind her, picture a minion pulling a person twice their size around, that's what others were seeing at the moment, right when Leo's foot stepped outside of his room, he pushed on the brakes, causing Jenna to fling back.

"what are you doing!?" She shouted, as she flew two steps closer to them, he let go of her hand and ran back into the room, "see unlike you.. I won't forget my key, and i won't be locked out of my own room." Leo went on, as he exited the room once again, shutting the door behind him and shoving the key in his back pocket, Jenna rolled her eyes and sighed,

Then she groped their arm, and started to maneuver them towards the elevator.. After a couple minutes the doors separated to reveal the lobby, Jenna and Leo strictly collected themselves, trying to act serious around others, and give no signs that they had a heated moment between them, or one of the most deep conversations.

They walked out, being a couple more inches than usual apart, appearing nonchalant, they made their ways to the couches, Leo peeked at his watch, '10:05' then brought his gaze up to face only 3 people, although they weren't late late, no one was there, not even the teachers. They took a seat as they waited.

Jenna sat on the couch across the other students, and Leo positioned himself on a side chair, far from Jenna, just when they were getting comfortable, and shooting each other some romantic stares, the elevator dinged, and when the doors opened, it revealed Alana with Ria right next to her, and Jess behind them.

As soon as they walked into the lobby, they spotted Jenna, "bitch!!!" Jess and Ria both exclaimed running up to her, as Alana slugged all the way to the couch, Ria threw her hands on Jenna from behind the couch and Jess rushed to sit next to her, "oh my god hey guys!" Jenna greeted, she was equally as happy to see them.